**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Of Legends Team Advice

ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★

I Dont have Nick Fury.I need your helps...
So..Who should my 5th champ ?

Comments

• Options
    Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19
    Proxima.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void.
  • Options
    Proxima or Void are probably the two best options. Better furies or cheese option for Joe Fixit
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Void would be a sensible choice ..but see which fight you think could be difficult or long even after having the three horsemen.. like IMIW the end 15% is painful.. I had got Corvus for it and he chipped in a few other fights too. You can get the charges also easily... no need for Proxima after 1st 2 fights she is useless.
  • Options
    MaxLee said:

Void would be a sensible choice ..but see which fight you think could be difficult or long even after having the three horsemen.. like IMIW the end 15% is painful.. I had got Corvus for it and he chipped in a few other fights too. You can get the charges also easily... no need for Proxima after 1st 2 fights she is useless.

I just did my path 3 with Aegon/Void/Doom/Prox/Heimdall and believe it or not Proxima put in a reasonable amount of work on some of the basic fights. Off the top of my head I was able to get through 20-30% of Ghost and Havok with her and it would have been more but for bad play. The other thing she does is give 25% potency to Aegon furies which isn’t to be sniffed at.

Ramped up she’s coming close to the damage cap with her sp1 hits.