**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who to rank 5?

wrath723wrath723 Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

who to rank 5? 33 votes

Scarlet Witch sig 80
30%
Shynight00RaganatorYellsomeRaaRentonXDMasterTroller42TellthemIAMbuttersNuman2_0LittleSister 10 votes
Magik sig 30
18%
AxeCopFireHazerfaceDave_the_destroyerNachiiitoLord_Paramount10DELIRIOUS 6 votes
Mordo sig 0
0%
Dr Voodoo sig 0(can awaken him though)
42%
Noob_2yrsMEKA5Fireballs5Afrid_LivingDeadGirlHeroBoltsySpeedbumpZane22SungjKingOfMcocLeepower12ThecurlerDrewbe14USAgent 14 votes
Ghost Rider sig 0
9%
TheLazyKingJ_PattAnonymous346 3 votes

Comments

• MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Voodoo...but also SW would be a great option!
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Ghost Rider sig 0
    You have 2 great options here between ghost rider and voodoo, but the choice depends on what you need at the moment. I choose ghost rider cause he doesn't need to be duped and is a beast in Aq, but voodoo is good for aw attack and prestige. So whichever champs works out best for you should rank up @wrath723.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Once you awaken voodoo, it’s a game changer, he also only needs one sig level and he’s fine
  • Dr Voodoo sig 0(can awaken him though)
    Awaken Voodoo. He doesn't need any sig levels since they don't do much. Like SL it's just the awakening that does it. SW isn't as good even at 99. You couldnt go wrong with either but for both utility/damage and pi reasons you should do Voodoo.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Ghost Rider sig 0
    I'd awaken GR instead of voodoo, I have them both awakened...
    Voodoo is good but GR is just a boss at almost everything
  • _LivingDeadGirl_LivingDeadGirl Posts: 160
    edited October 2017
    I'd awaken GR instead of voodoo, I have them both awakened...
    Voodoo is good but GR is just a boss at almost everything

He's good but no where near as good as Voodoo. There is no better champion for taking down a boss with a lot of buffs. An s1 turns them to poison, and s2 to power burn and direct damage. Gr's regen depends on him landing a heavy. In aw good luck getting that to work.

The reduced ability accuracy from voodoo also keeps bleeders from nailing you, fury and crit buffs don't get activated and reduces enemy offensive capabilities across the board.

For aq map 5 it's mostly Groot, venom and Sim on cosmic paths. Get an s1 in and you're just backdashing/Parry and healing. It's almost impossible to get killed with him once you know how to use him right.

Gr is bleed immune. That's about all he has on voodoo.