**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 4* duped Hulk or hold T4CC for 5*?

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I am within 2000 shards of a third science T4CC. Do I use it on my 4* duped Hulk or save the resources to see if I get a good science 5*? Ignore any alliance content considerations.

I am sitting on 13k 5* shards and with the shards I'll get from my imminent 100% completion of Act 4 I have a pretty good shot at having 2 5* crystals when November rolls in (hoping for Hyperion).

Does the small chance at a good science 5* outweigh the immediate benefit of a 5/50 Hulk?

Rank 4* duped Hulk or hold T4CC for 5*? 30 votes

Rank Hulk now
76%
NevvBStefffFireballs5YellsomeXillymanAjisdopeHazerfaceARMAGEDDON999MasterTroller42Mr_OtterBreynolds11Jim0172ZzzAnonymous346puckzilla69GrimmbearvinniegainzMattAragonMasterYoda493SgtAnime1 23 votes
Wait for 5* champ
23%
MrMrESpeedbumpRotellyCosmic_Ray13KingOfMcocDrikinhooSummonerB2 7 votes

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Wait for 5* champ
    Wait. Soon you'll need all the 5* you can get when 6* come out
  • Rank Hulk now
    I think it depends on how many 5* you have and how often you get 5* crystals. I might be on the same page here with you. I'm finally getting my third class catalysts and wondering if i should rank up my 4* champs to 5/50 or my 5* to 3/45. Since my only duped 5* is Captain Marvel, i ranked her to 3/45, but my other five 5*'s are unduped (Spiderman, Venom, Storm, Unstopabble Colossus and Kamala Khan), so i don't think they are worth it (yet). You could wait but it depends on how good you're doing so far with 4*'s 4/40 and how demanding is your alliance.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I think it depends who you have for a 5* right now. For me personally I have enough maxed 4*s and now I’m working on 5*s.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Rank Hulk now
    4* hulk WRECKED the collector for me! A very amazing champion for end-game content thanks to the fact his DPS is HUGE after a fight or 2 and generally playing safe you can get by most enemies without a hassle