**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker conspiracy

Really Kabam, Really?

29 6-star champions
No mystical champion
Almost 2 mystical catalysts
By chance? I don't think so!

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Damn that truly sucks lol...
  • Dont worry. I can kinda sympathize with you. I didn't get my first mystic until crystal #26.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    JeJean said:

Really Kabam, Really?

29 6-star champions
    No mystical champion

So it's a conspiracy because?

What part of RNG says that results have to be evenly spread out? This is the pure definition of what RNG is. Random. You can't plan random.

If you had a mystic worth taking to R3, I 100% guarantee you wouldn't be claiming it's a conspiracy.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I knew this was going to be possible case sooner or later for at least one person. So sorry for your loss, mate. I'm probably about to be in a similar scenario with tech. RNG all around makes this title a joke.

didnt u say u choose tech from ur selectors lol?
    Back when I was completing act 6 and did omega boss rush, I had no choice but to randomise my selections. I went for tech with the fact that it appeared to have the most rank 3 worthy unduped champs at the time. Plus, my 6* roster was simply utter trash at the time.

Yah, that decision has come back to bite me hard in the backside as my 35% of tech swiftly turned into 80% of tech I'm a single opening. I am yet to pull a tech 6*.
    You know what’s gonna happen right? The first tech you pull is gonna be a Warlock (or utter trash, but in your eyes it’s the same thing)
  • JeJeanJeJean Posts: 16
    Gmonkey said:

JeJean said:

Really Kabam, Really?

29 6-star champions
    No mystical champion

You only have 29 six stars. Both my accounts had 45+ 6 stars before I got my first rank 3. Most thronebreaker had 50+, once you build a largest enough roster RNG goes away, except for dupes that still sucks.
    Before having the catalyst, I had 15 champions, no mystical obviously, months have passed in which to open the other 14 and no mystical

In addition to the theme thronesbreaker, the peculiar absence of exclusively 1 class is interesting, and this is the one I need, let's say it casually

PS: The topic "conspiracy" is sarcasm, I wanted to mention my sad case with a super title
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Imagine if kabam releases 6* dual crystals getting only science.

I hope you pull a great mystic soon!
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    And then there’s me with 5/5 mystic 6*s
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Gmonkey said:

JeJean said:

Really Kabam, Really?

29 6-star champions
    No mystical champion

You only have 29 six stars. Both my accounts had 45+ 6 stars before I got my first rank 3. Most thronebreaker had 50+, once you build a largest enough roster RNG goes away, except for dupes that still sucks.
    Mine had 18 6*s when I got it,lol.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

ya only about a 3% chance of pulling 29 crystals and having none of 1 class

How did you get 3 percent?
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    wow...i understand the frustration man. I think there are other people like you...don't think you are alone like this. when there are some people like me that are extremely lucky with their first t5 class cat that have a decent enough 6 star champ to r3 (while also just having less than 10 6 star champs), there must also be other people on the other side. i hope your luck picks up.
    Meebleton said:

JeJean said:

Really Kabam, Really?

29 6-star champions
    No mystical champion

What part of RNG says that results have to be evenly spread out? This is the pure definition of what RNG is. Random. You can't plan random.

If you had a mystic worth taking to R3, I 100% guarantee you wouldn't be claiming it's a conspiracy.
    It was a joke, he doesn't really think there's a conspiracy
    I'd be more willing to believe that if there weren't hundreds of posts like this on these forums.
    Graydrox said:

Meebleton said:

JeJean said:

Really Kabam, Really?

29 6-star champions
    No mystical champion

It was a joke, he doesn't really think there's a conspiracy
    I wouldn't be surprised. Some people believe Kabam is an entity inside the server that vindictively stops them from getting what they need.
    I think people believe there is a complex algorithm in place that uses a randomized system that weights the chances in a particular direction or directions.

And in my opinion, that player hunch stems from players not being able to peek behind the curtain while knowing full well the interests of the company. It's hard to believe there would not be an algorithm that would maximize the results for the company to churn the most profit.

I'm not saying I hold to that belief. I'm just saying I understand why.
    It's more or less that our brains mostly can't believe the results are random. We see a lopsided result so to make ourselves feel better, we blame it on a rigged system.

Even if we "peeked behind the curtain" people would just say it's staged or was just added etc... Plus how would Kabam do that exactly? Most of these conspiracy nuts can't read code.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Basically just (5/6)^29 power is the chance for each class to go 0/29, and multiply by 6 since 6 classes.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    RNG my friend, it can be cruel sometimes but that's just how it works
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Thronebreaker isnt for everyone. If it was, then it should be another level above it to separate the top from the rest
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lmao said:

Basically just (5/6)^29 power is the chance for each class to go 0/29, and multiply by 6 since 6 classes.
    That's not quite accurate. You have to consider the fact that all the classes don't have the same amount of Champs each. The actual percentage would most likely be in the region of a negative exponent when presented in standard form (0.x...%).

So in essence, the chance depends on how may champs are in the basic (or whatever assortment of crystals the OP opened). So it's a matter of continuous fractional multiplication with 29 fractions, each having different appearances in terms of numerator and denominator, and is subject to the state of the basic pool at certain intervals in time.
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

That's not quite accurate. You have to consider the fact that all the classes don't have the same amount of Champs each. The actual percentage would most likely be in the region of a negative exponent when presented in standard form (0.x...%).

So in essence, the chance depends on how may champs are in the basic (or whatever assortment of crystals the OP opened). So it's a matter of continuous fractional multiplication with 29 fractions, each having different appearances in terms of numerator and denominator, and is subject to the state of the basic pool at certain intervals in time.
    Ya each class would be slightly different but the total would be the same, 3%
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Really? 🤔
    Seems kinda big, ngl
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Really? 🤔
    Seems kinda big, ngl
    It’s like rolling a 6 sided die 29 times and never getting any 1 specific number. It’s unlikely but nothing out of the ordinary for a sample of 29