**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISO problem

As much as I love being thronebreaker and I love the progression. The problem I’m having(even when I was cav) is the huge lack of 4* shards and now that you guys have made it more easy to r3 champs we are using more ISO than ever. I was just asking maybe in the feature 5* and 4* we could get 4* shards instead of premium make 4* shards more obtainable for higher progressed players without having to go out our way using a lot of energy to do EQ like master and heroic 100%. That’s just my 2 cents but kabam you have been killing it keep it the good work!! 👍🏾👍🏾

Comments

• Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47
    edited December 2020

Here’s some of my roster if anyone is curious to what I have.
    Moot4Life said:

trust me buddy, the only way to solve the iso problem is to stop getting good champions, and we all know we dont want that to happen. :D:)

Probably so 🤣🤣 I just think as an arena grinder is time to step the milestones up to 4* shards especially for thronebreaker players at least.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Maybe I'm just not quite at that precipice of ranking 6 stars frequently enough but I haven't had an iso shortage in ages. I do think they could look into boosting the iso for duping 5/6 stars, definitely for 6 stars since you get so many less resources for doing that. That would certainly help a ton.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    They literally had a halls of glory quest which gave t5 class iso
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

It gave us enough for like 2 levels with 1 run, wow amazing
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

The exploration of hard difficulty barely gave me enough iso to level up a 6 star rank 1 to level 12.

Bro we would be absolutely fine with that ifff hall of glory was an event that pops up every week or every other week.

In the past 3 1/2 weeks I have r5 both magneto and colossus, r4 prof x from r1, r4 Ronan from r1, r4 AA from r1, 6* r2 both sorcerer supreme and gully 2099, r3 6* capIW, leveled up 6* air-walker,sunspot,domino,aegon,nick fury,and red guardian. That’s how fast progression is in this game now. Halls of glory and kabam have been doing a fantastic job but it’s time they should realize that endgame players need more ways to get 4* shards without having to jump through more hurdles lol you know?
  • I personally think that Duping a 5* should give 24 T6 ISO and I think there's a pretty reasonable argument to say that duping a 6* should give 24 T7 ISO, especially considering there's no bonus shards thrown into the mix.

Taking a 6* from 1-25 is something like 3 full dupes worth of ISO, let alone 1-35 or even 45. This means we're talking about ~18 4* per levelled up 6* on average if you're using class ISO, let alone when you do consider the higher ranks.
    While I love the amount of 5/6* shards I'm starting to get, my shard targeting has gone to 6* then 4* and 5* are kind of meh as I've got all the 5* I need and 4* are faster dupes.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    We have ISO problem, T1A, T4B, T2A, T5B, T5CC, gold shortage. in the game. this game is not perfect. kabam want us to spend 20 hours a day grinding for materials. LOL. all good i ain't doing it simple as that.

We have ISO problem, T1A, T4B, T2A, T5B, T5CC, gold shortage. in the game. this game is not perfect. kabam want us to spend 20 hours a day grinding for materials. LOL. all good i ain't doing it simple as that.

I have no problem grinding things like arena and all but I just want the feature 5* and feature 4* arena to include 4* shards like the Sunday arena does you know?
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

I think most people expect a lack of T5CC, and to a lesser extent a lack of T2A and T5B to create a bottle-neck. They are the top catalysts in the game, they should be rare. But when people have shortages of T1A, Gold or ISO, I think it feels like there is some sort of imbalance. Easier access to 4-star shards for Thronebreakers would be fantastic. Or doubling the ISO that comes from duping a 6-star. I still find it silly that you get less stuff for duping a 6-star compared to a 5-star. Who at Kabam thought that was a good idea?
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    CGR2020 said:

Here is a crazy solution:

Complete solo objectives and dupe champs
    Wow! What an idea! If only it were that easy...
    Took CGR to r2 after completing v6 and I only got in 13 levels from the Halls of Glory, Solo Objectives and a 5* dupe. Pretty dang good...
  • JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    I feel that the game is fun when taking up new champions and playing around with them. But at least for free to play players, it takes way to long. Now I also understand that they want people buying their stuff and don't want free to play players, but the game shouldn't only be fun if you have to spend oodles of cash.