Options

Will you offer full refunds for nerfing the mojo weakness path

You should offer full refunds to any player who beat that I mean units revives snd potions anything less is unacceptable

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    they didn’t nerf it apparently it was a technical issue
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

they didn’t nerf it apparently it was a technical issue

They removed it due to a technical issue, the node was supposed to work as intended and it didn't. It was bugged.
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

No! No revives nothing.

I spent 15 revives getting that path down with void and now the path became 10x easier so i would like atleast half of those revives back. It was bugged and i shouldnt have had to spent that much to get trough it.
    Why did you have to rush so? It snot like there was a race or anything
    Didnt have much else to do and had freetime. I also wanted to get the 15k shards from exploration so i could open a couple of tech/cosmic crystals today. I obviously would have waited if i knew they would make it much, much easier.
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

No! No revives nothing.

I spent 15 revives getting that path down with void and now the path became 10x easier so i would like atleast half of those revives back. It was bugged and i shouldnt have had to spent that much to get trough it.
    Why did you have to rush so? It snot like there was a race or anything
    I obviously would have waited if i knew they would make it much, much easier.
    Exactly how is this supposed to play out ?Kabam makes an announcement today and waits 2 weeks beofre implementing it?

Or should they have announced they were going to change the node along with the announcement of Variant 6?
    Well i mean there should obviously be testing done before content gets released in case of nodes not working and such, Same as when variant 3 came out and the Sentinel node wasnt working, That should have been fixed before release realistically. But since it now has happened i think it would be fair to send out a compensation package to those that have done the path. Maybe like 5-10 revives and an energy refill. Doesnt need to be a huge package but i would like atleast a few revives back.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I did it with 2 revives , it’s not a money grab just long long path
  • Options
    Renta_Renta_ Posts: 9
    There is also people like me who did the path itemless but dropped 2k units to unlock resonate mainly only because of this path ( and a little bit because it's nice to have with void so it's not a complete waste of units ) but damn did you played it shady on this one kabam
  • Options
    Renta_Renta_ Posts: 9
    Personally I don't ask for a compensation because firstly unlocking a mastery is permanent so it will always be good to have, and the units can be easily be farm back with arena and apart from that I did the path itemless so it's okay I guess but not everyone is in my situation some people really struggled and had to spend a lot of revive to get through it so yeah it would be a case by case compensation but it's not realistic at all so I don't know what kabam will do about that I just hope they will do something for them
  • Options
    BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    I did it with usuall champs, like Ghost, Magneto, Doom without resonate mastery. I definatly expect compensation for nerf.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The path wasn’t hard it was just long. The only hard champ on that path was mojo.

Everything else was just a slug fest. If you are using items I’m confused why? I’m not being rude just curious how many items were you used ? And why?

It also looks like they didn’t nerf it , but it was causing a technical issues so they removed it.
  • Options

why did they nerf it wtf . cause it was a seriously niche path isnt tht whats in soo many quests . damn they buckled fast on tht

There is a message somewhere from the mods saying the node was not working as intended