Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need active alliance

Hey! I am an old active player returning to the game. I am looking for an active alliance, with war and quest focus, and looking to grow fast. Player rating 88k. I actively take part in AQ and AW. Looking for an active players to play and grow with. Feel free to ping me on Line app - zoshzon.

Comments

• Options
    Hi mate, did you find anyone? Im in exactly the same position as you, im an old player @ 70k looking for an alliance?
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    Nah mate...still looking for one. Message you when i find one..? Same, you can message me when you find one..?
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Join MGP3 (that's the tag) we need a few players
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look up Mainer456 it’s my second account. We have room in our second alliance. Sounds like a good fit for both of you.
  • Options
    Dr_Frost420Dr_Frost420 Posts: 47
    Do u have discord?
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    I have line. Am still looking for one. Any luck @Scotty_not_Lang?
  • Options
    If you still looking for an alliance message me on line. Duckyrubbers
  • Options
    shdh1221 said:

I have line. Am still looking for one. Any luck @Scotty_not_Lang?

If you take a look at my thread there are quite a few good ones on there. I haven’t swapped yet. Still vetting a few out

• Options
    AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    Working on getting my alliance to a nice active level. Myself and another are coming back to this after a long break. Feel free to contact me on discord if you’re interested AznBane #2779
  • Options
    I am in a very active alliance. We focus on AQ and AW! We get nice reward and would love to have you! Come check us out

Line and game name: Unnybunny

Alliance Velvet Thunder