**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas Day Gift, what happens to coal

the message says that a holiday magic will convert it and the forums say that mcoc santa is generous and doesnt care if we were naughty, does that mean the coal and original gift will be the same??

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Probably not but the difference won’t be too bad

Edit: that’s my take at least
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    it might make you do this quest to get the rewards
  • Some people suggest you may get a separate title or something
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    ...you get coal,...be grateful and put it in the fireplace. Coal fires make the best fires...different kind of warmth,..kills the dampness.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Joker1976 said:

...you get coal,...be grateful and put it in the fireplace. Coal fires make the best fires...different kind of warmth,..kills the dampness.

And enjoy some marshmallows

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

does that mean the coal and original gift will be the same??

I'm almost certain the coal gift will be worse, but hey, a gift is a gift
    They said the gift is the same?

the message says that a holiday magic will convert it and the forums say that mcoc santa is generous and doesnt care if we were naughty, does that mean the coal and original gift will be the same??

Yes 👍 my guess is we will be getting you will get a different title
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    On christmas eve ...the coal burns into ashes
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    I better not see an " I never meant to open it" or "it opened and I didnt mean to" post. They said don't open it, and if we get better rewards because we didn't and followed what it said, that's on you guys that did. Enjoy the coal

I better not see an " I never meant to open it" or "it opened and I didnt mean to" post. They said don't open it, and if we get better rewards because we didn't and followed what it said, that's on you guys that did. Enjoy the coal

They legit said there getting the same rewards for you know how to read?
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    BabyMiike said:

Like you said. They said the gift is the same?

BabyMiike said:

Like you said. They said the gift is the same?
    They said if you open your gift earlier its the same
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    The coal will burn....