**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iPhone 12 max pro unresponsive touch or input

Either the phone or game is not responding to my inputs in marvel contest of champions (mcoc). Whenever I try to block my toon does not block and I take unnecessary damage or my toon is defeated.

I’m not spending any money on any type of potions because it will be a waste of money until this is fixed by apple or Kabam.

Let me reiterate my points. mcoc is unplayable on iPhone 12 max pro. Game inputs are not registering while in game play. Blocking doesn’t register consistently. Dashing either forward or backwards (dex) doesn’t register consistently. Heavy attacks doesn’t register consistently. Light or medium attacks do not register consistently.

Again I will not spend any money on this game until this is fixed by either kabam or apple and I will encourage others not to spend on this game too.

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Toon?
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Agreed. Something is going on with the iPhone 12 Pro Max and this game. A high percentage of actions do not register (dashes, hits, combos interrupted).
  • Options
    I am experiencing same issues with iPhone 12 pro max. Unresponsive to touch, dashing, parry, hitting special button, very spotty
  • Options
    SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    I have the same issue with 12 Pro Max. This is so stupid. I had to waste my units. The controls are so irritating. It doesn’t parry. It doesn’t block. Doesn’t dex. Wth. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Any update on 12 pro max issues plz?
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I’m here to say I have had the same issues. I noticed it immediately after switching from my iPhone X.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I was having dropped inputs with my iPhone XR, ungraded to 12 pro max and it’s gotten worse. I ran 2 paths in 7.1.1 this afternoon and used a ridiculous amount of items because my champs would stop responding and randomly move on their own. The most common error is charging heavy attacks when I’m not even touching the screen.

Please help Kabam!!
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I find it mind boggling that this issue is not confessed as known issue
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I thought the problem had been sorted but after the experience I’ve just had in aw it definitely has not!!

Mods if anyone is looking into this I’m happy to DM a video of the fight.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    This is why I like android
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    This is getting ridiculous. Trying to do variant 6 the armor break path, Doom with Mr Fantastic, parry CMM and as soon as I try to throw a heavy attack Doom backs up.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I plan to upgrade to iPhone 12 max and now I am upset about this
  • Options
    I am having this same issue. I just upgraded for Christmas, unknowingly, and now severely regret it. I was well overdue for a new phone, upgrading from the iPhone 7S. My champ will periodically attack when attempting to block/parry or evade (when attempting to evade a special my champ will charge into them 90% of the time). Additionally, attempting heavy attacks are almost impossible, my champ will simply stand there and do nothing. I have found that in very, very limited spots on the left and right screen I can keep the inputs under control, but it's impossible to maintain during complex fights. In fact, auto-fight is performing at a higher level than I am. The game is simply unplayable on the iPhone 12 Pro. I am literally using my iPhone 7S on wifi to keep up with my top 90 AQ.

Of less importance, if your opponent is all of the way on the opposite side of the screen they will disappear behind the ear piece of the phone. I could deal with this issue all day, no problem, but please, please help address the first paragraph of issues as quick as possible.

LOL, if it helps I'm in the same ally as 2 of your CCP members. Haha, just throwing that out there. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious any help or input you can provide would be exponentially appreciated.
  • Options
    Bpn88855 said:

I plan to upgrade to iPhone 12 max and now I am upset about this

Coming from me, someone that has and is seriously frustrated, don't do it right now. You'll end up quitting the game. It's that bad.
  • Options
    Species11Species11 Posts: 27
    I am having the same problem with an iPhone 12 Pro.

Going to throw a heavy (long press) when defender is stunned, and on release often getting a dash back instead or nothing at all. Seems to be happen more when both characters are toward the right corner, in whatever way the phone is held (camera notch left or camera notch right).
  • Options
    Cert1i_zzCert1i_zz Posts: 19
    Im having the same issue except on a galaxy a20e. The exact same thing happens. The inputs for all my attacks are inconsistent
  • Options
    Wycbb5Wycbb5 Posts: 3
    Same issue with a 12
  • Options
    Ad_617Ad_617 Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    I have been getting the same issue one I switched over the iPhone 12 Pro Max. When I try and heavy attack, dash will launch with out my finger moving and when holding block the game doesn’t recognize it. I had a a iPhone XS before this and never experienced this.

I blocked the attack and Human Tourch is in the block position before contact then I get a Crit 11,895! I also have the video of this encounter!

• Options
    Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Same issues as above lodged a ticket with support. Got all the usual wifi, delete reinstall app. Close the deleted and reinstalled app and restart it. The old device with old IOS software, really Iphone 12 pro old? Had a guy tell me After 5 years I have lost the perfect timing for block/parry. For some reason they refuse to read the forums.