**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Bruh I didn't play during the weekend and I opened up today. I saw the calendar and thought oh nice an extra calendar before Christmas. Nope, this is actually the damn calendar. Did you seriously just put solo crystal shards and health potions? Travesty.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

We give them years of our lives and fortunes. Then they poop on us with gold and not even enough solo shards to get a supreme crystal. It's a disgrace. Fire whoever made this calendar obviously there out of touch with the game . I say we boycott your gifting event, see how much money you make then.

Calm down lol
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126

Shame on Kabam. This is sad & depressing. I'm not giving you cash for the gifting event

This might be the only way to get their attention, hit them in the wallet. Seems like these post don’t work.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This has to be a coding mistake as some others have said.

The solo crystal shard quantities in the ENTIRE calendar are significantly less than a SINGLE solo event. There is no way they stoop that low, at least I dearly hope not...

I’m betting those shards were supposed to be 5 or 6 star crystal shards.

We will see when Kabam hopefully addresses their community tomorrow morning, as any serious company would.
  • 💩
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    I guess there is no answer or they dont want to respond...it is what it is..
  • Such a big disappointment kabam!!!!.
    Is anniversary gift like this ?😡😡
  • TurboGodTurboGod Posts: 48
    Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

Does this mean the christmas gift is just a 10% t5cc crystal? Because they said we would get one from the cav challenge and it wasn’t in the calendar.

Would that be a valuable gift? I suppose adding some T5 shards to the pile would be great, especially if they were the class I wanted, but otherwise it’s just more stuff. I have a hard time seeing how a pRNG driven fractional shard crystal as the big holiday gift matters much to anyone unless it literally forms a T5 for them.

Honestly, I’m baffled. The solo objective for T5 was removed, which made some sense (I guess) if the team made a bunch of T5 available elsewhere and was concerned about it being too available (again, it’s not like everyone can run Cav EQ with 4*’s and it’s only 10% at random).

The past month was curious. Some great content, quite a few persistent bugs, questionable decision making on offers, now a calendar that appears to lack any connection with the game itself.

Glitch, error, someone’s toddler pushing buttons at Kabam HQ...something like that has to be the answer. Unless there’s some big new development (like 6* shards and T5 being available cheap in a brand new solo objective shards store), it truly makes zero sense to me.

Dr. Zola
    I agree. I honestly think that I would prefer the 10% crystal in the 4* challenge and they go back to the generic ag. The whole layout of the month has been odd. A side quest that took 2 days, an emotional rollercoaster of rewards, and now the T5CC. It is just interesting.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Kabam wanna play a joke on us by releasing such underwhelming Xmas celebration calendar, then deliver tremendous juicy gifts through this mysterious Holiday Gift~

What do you guys think 🌝
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yes, it hopefully will be something amazing like 20k 6* shards
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    I bet the quantities in the ggcs won’t be that good. I think you are giving kabam too much credit
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I doubt it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Why play a joke? I keep hearing that but it’s not really part of the season. April Fool’s, even Halloween—sure.

Perhaps it’s really a Krampusnacht calendar...

Dr. Zola
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’m getting a darma initiative type of feeling rn
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    So glad I spent hours of time this month to make sure I was thronebreaker before the holiday calendar came out. Lol. Wow. It’s gotta be a mistake.
  • DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    Lot of thoughts on this.
    1) I think we r reacting too soon. Lets have this outrage after those two days. Coz kaam is gonna screw up(on thing I have learnt in last 5 and a half years is kabam always screws up.)
    2) They are upsetting the community too often and this will come back to bite them soon. (PS Kabam realize in time b4 the damage is too severe)
    3) They have lost a lot of money and upset a lot of players on black Friday and I am sure they have realized it but not going to take any action unless there is an outrage again.

P.S. KABAM- you guys r not going to learn unless you people are hit hard. Dnt worry about it as it will be soon. It just a matter of time now.