Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    the ingame message with gifting crystal has been sent mulptiple times, the send gift is on (not sure if working) because the actuall isn't in the crystal stash
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Might as well ask here.

I've been in current alliance for 12 days out of required 14, I'd like to know how the cooldown works. If I give gifts before it's 14 days will they only count for solo progress or will they start counting for alliance progress with delay?
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    We’re happy again!
  • Options
    Louisf78Louisf78 Posts: 15

Thank you, everyone. I'm currently bringing this up. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

As above

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

I still haven’t even received the in game msg with the badge in it

My baby account didn't receive the gifting badge either, and I did have one last year for the same account.
  • Options
    BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34
    @Kabam Vydious are there any requirements for gifting? Or have I just not gotten my badge?
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    It worked for a bit, now when I try to send a gift I get a message saying it's been temporarily disabled. Nice!
  • Options
    Haven't tried gifting anyone but I think kabam should atleast try to give us an event without any bugs

No issues kabam You do great work on other events and give us a lot of great content but still try to give us an event without a bug 😅😅
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    What's the minimum level to be eligible for gifting.. I didn't get the gifting title mail yet
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I decided to go the unpopular route and send myself 65 RGC’s. Managed to get enough for a 5* Havok
  • Options
    Was told to ‘not peek’ and hold onto Holiday Gift and now it can’t open, also the 40%XP now is not able to be sold. What’s going on Kabam?
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    rdxevil said:

What's the minimum level to be eligible for gifting.. I didn't get the gifting title mail yet

Anyone?
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180