**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cant sell an item....

Why cant I sell a 15%, but can sell a 20%?

Comments

• Options
    d1zzy1d1zzy1 Posts: 23
    I also cannot sell my 20% health boost but CAN sell my 30% health boost
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I can't sell my 15% attack boost or 20% health boost. Just noticed I can't sell 20% attack/health boost either.
  • Options
    I can CONFIRM this on my account ...

Among the set of 3x3 Boosts of Attack/Health/Combo and their Lesser/Normal/Greater levels.
    The middle level of all 3 are NOT ABLE TO SELL, it gives a pop-up message saying basically “we don’t think you should sell such a High Level boost as this”.

But Ironically, the “Greater” level IS INDEED still allowed to sell (???)

So 10% Attack = Sell
    15% Attack = NOT ALLOWED to Sell
    20% Attack = Sell

(And same for the Health 15/20/25 and Combo 10/20/30 versions too, can’t sell Middle ones)
    All tried from directly from within Inventory.
  • Options
    ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Same with the XP boost. I can sell the 50%; but not the 40%.

And oddly, I had some health potions about to expire. When I selected them, they showed as twice as many as I selected (4 level 1 Health sold as 8).
  • Options
    Same here. I can't sell some of the 10/15/20% attack and health boosts from stash or inventory, but can sell the 30% ones?
  • Options

• Options
    We'll pass this information along to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit please do. There are item we still get all the time from solo Crystals we have no use for like 40% XP boosts when you’re already level 70 what is the point of that if we can’t sell it or use it?
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    BradyCarl said:

@Kabam Zibiit please do. There are item we still get all the time from solo Crystals we have no use for like 40% XP boosts when you’re already level 70 what is the point of that if we can’t sell it or use it?

Don’t listen to this guy, keep giving these. You don’t sell them, you let them stack up and use them all when item use 3-day comes around.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I need to be able to sell 6 star arena boosts.

I have a grand total of 3 six star champions (1x mutant, 2x skill). That leaves a lot of arena boosts that are basically worthless.
  • Options
    BradyCarl said:

Just use them during ITEM USE events. Doesn’t matter that you don’t actually gain any XP because you’re already max level (or for others that you don’t need any extra Attack/Health for quests because you have strong enough champs without them) they still count for Event Points.

And all these excess Boosts that can’t be sold, they wouldn’t really be giving you very much Gold in return anyways.

Yes, would be good to get the issue resolved, but it's not like we’re being shortchanged on Hero Crystal Shards or something.
  • Options
    You're mistaking bug reporting for complaining.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

We'll pass this information along to the rest of the team.

Can we get an update?
  • Options
    The team is still looking into this issue and we will update everyone as soon as we have new information to share.
  • Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98

The team is still looking into this issue and we will update everyone as soon as we have new information to share.

Well January is here is there any resolution?
  • Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Some of these items are going to expire and I have no use for them. Time is running out. What happened here?
  • Options
    Kn1ghtcrawlerKn1ghtcrawler Posts: 21
    The issue appears to be resolved for me at the moment. Not sure if it's the latest update or that I currently have an active sigil?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I still can’t sell 6* arena boosts. I currently have the sigil active.