**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam please show Dupps in War placement

Who thinks they should add a feature that tells you a champ is a dupp for war placement before you place? It would still allow you to place cause some love their Things and such but would turn them a different color or something so you knew now to if you are going for diversity.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    My ally has never lost a war because of diversity, so we ignore it.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Very constructive guys...
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Isn't there a specific thread for feature requests?
    Also, this just seems very uncessary imo. Diversity is like a bonus.
    Personally, we've yet to lose a war on diversity alone and that's from a G1/P4. Which I'm guessing a lot of people are at. If you're 100% the map and losing to diversity then fair enough, but even then it should not be up to Kabam to fix that. It's really easy to click on who has already placed and make sure you don't double up OR better yet have an officer assign everyone what to bring and people stick to it.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,106 ★★★★★
    AW is garbage so I’ve never had this problem
  • GoDlyZor said:

Personally, we've yet to lose a war on diversity alone and that's from a G1/P4. Which I'm guessing a lot of people are at. If you're 100% the map and losing to diversity then fair enough, but even then it should not be up to Kabam to fix that. It's really easy to click on who has already placed and make sure you don't double up OR better yet have an officer assign everyone what to bring and people stick to it.

It’s important at the top - we lost 3 on diversity last season. But when you’re at a stage that diversity matters the alliance will be very well organised and because 99% of us play on phones there’s no way Kabam are ever going to make an interface as user friendly as an excel spreadsheet
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Communication is key with your Alliance. Come up with a list on who brings what champ etc. There's ways around it.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Mauled said:

GoDlyZor said:

It’s important at the top - we lost 3 on diversity last season. But when you’re at a stage that diversity matters the alliance will be very well organised and because 99% of us play on phones there’s no way Kabam are ever going to make an interface as user friendly as an excel spreadsheet
    I'm sure it does. At tier 4-6 where i'm at it's never come down to diversity but still, my alliance is organized and everyone knows who to bring. We don't strive for full diversity but we could. The higher you go and tighter the wars are it's going to come down to diversity if exploration and attack bonuses are pretty much matched but you won't get to that point without organization.

Only alliances that would really benefit from this are those that aren't organized and in that case I'm guessing it's not diversity that is causing them to lose....

No doubt it would still provide some benefit across the board if anything as a safety net for those that may mess up or whatever but this just seems, in my opinion, like another feature that derails from what really matters and that is stability and other more quality of life features.
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48

They have this already. It's called officers and the leader. Plus there are BG groups like like placing more than 1 of a champ. All it takes is some good communication.

They don’t have this already, which is why OP requested it. Officers and leader usually do this but your attempt to be clever is false.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    I think this wouldn’t be a bad change per se. It’s just I think (personally) I’d rather have other features added before this.

Nice idea though!