**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Apple IOS update

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    So a little update, I did some testing on my phone the other day and noticed that all of my apps are doing the same thing... so I’m beginning to think it’s something to do with the new iOS update and not the game itself. Try flipping between other apps for a while this same thing occurred for me when switching between WhatsApp and line
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Still happening like 75 - 80% of the time. I thought the Apple train was gonna be a smooth ride, but looks like my ass got taken on a Greyhound!
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 866 ★★★★
    iPad 9.7. Latest version of mcoc and iOS and it happens to me all the time.
    Really frustrating.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Will this be fixed in next update? If not I’m going to have to get another phone because game restarts every time I check line or have to go pee. And I pee a lot!
  • Options
    I don’t understand how this happens. My developers make sure that our apps work on latest iOS (all OS) in enough time to fix any pitfalls before they release. My beta team then triple checks that it all works. Their jobs depend on them doing it right. Yes we get the occasional bug, and we make sure it gets fixed.

WHILE we work on a fix, we update customers hourly on the help section. If comms have no news, they’re not doing their jobs as they need to gather information for the update. They talk to team leaders running the fix every hour to get the latest.

This issue (restarting) has been happening for a while now. You’ve known about it for as long as it’s been happening. Get it sorted.
  • Options
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Will this be fixed in next update? If not I’m going to have to get another phone because game restarts every time I check line or have to go pee. And I pee a lot!

I really don’t think it’s an issue with the game itself it’s happening with all of my apps I play multiple games and it’s happening with every game I play if I switch apps it restarts the app as soo. As I switch back
  • Options
    JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16
    Seriously this is a joke! You guys are incapable of wiping your own @$$ let alone fix these bugs. The only thing that I read about is one joke after the other. The game still glitches like crazy and conveniently during map 6. 3 weeks ago I didn’t use any items running map 6 on day 5 now I’m toast in section 2 on day 3 with several items used. You know it’s broken yet you do nothing about it. Oh my 2.5k 5* shards
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Its an IOS issue. Just took my phone into Verizon today and they are replacing it mine was so bad.
  • Options
    BigBob wrote: »
    Its an IOS issue. Just took my phone into Verizon today and they are replacing it mine was so bad.

I’ve been trying to tell people this for DAYS it’s not an in issue with MCOC it’s an IOS Issue all of my apps restart upon switching