Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Took me 5 years to get this champ for 5* collection.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Literally, been waiting on this champ for soooo long and she finally has hit my account. I wonder how many crystals I have opened.

Last champ I’m waiting on to complete my 5* collection;

Rouge
Hawkeye

Comments

• Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 384 ★★
    Still searching for her 😓
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Congrats man :) She is gonna be your next r5?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

And even now still worth the rank up. Just used mine 10 minutes ago on Claire boss in 7.1.1 and again for terrax on a path later in 7.1, both solos. Magik is still the queen for power gain or nodes like footloose. Such a basic yet incredible champ.

I used her for like half of that unlimited power path in 7.1.5 and she soloed the fights with ease 😂
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

And even now still worth the rank up. Just used mine 10 minutes ago on Claire boss in 7.1.1 and again for terrax on a path later in 7.1, both solos. Magik is still the queen for power gain or nodes like footloose. Such a basic yet incredible champ.

I still her in war! An amazing champ! I’ll be taking her up to R5 pretty soon. The way the T4cc set up though lol? It’s going to be a while lol.
  • Options
    Bender said:

Congrats man :) She is gonna be your next r5?

Yes,
    If sigil scarlet witch doesn’t come around she is going up.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Literally, been waiting on this champ for soooo long and she finally has hit my account. I wonder how many crystals I have opened.

Rouge
    Hawkeye

Who the heck is Rouge?
  • Options
    Just one more LOL.

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Rouge
    Hawkeye

I know what that feels like😂. It took me five years before I could get Hyperion and then one day, I opened a three star, then a four star and then a 5 star in succession 😂 twas crazy
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Rouge
    Hawkeye

Wait, how is that the last champ to complete your 5* collection when you are missing like 5 mystics? Am I misunderstanding?