**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So if you opened the gift early...

You got the same rewards today, just a different title? Guess I should have opened mine earlier, a coal picture and the same rewards, but a naughty title is better reward for lack of self control.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

The Naughty title sounds better too.

Lesson of the day: Always Disobey the rules

Right? That's the true rub. What was the point in waiting if you weren't rewarded for it?

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    Did those who opened their gift early got their stuff earlier? No.
    You would have to wait either way.
  • Greekhit said:

Right? That's the true rub. What was the point in waiting if you weren't rewarded for it?

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    Not the point.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Greekhit said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    But that’s the thing they shouldn’t have gotten the same reward at all. In fact I don’t think they should get one but meh
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    You wanted to rewarded for doing quite literally nothing?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Self control and doing nothing r really different things. If the rewards for both the party r the same, what was the point with all the coal thing. Morever the title for 'not openers' r so boring compared to the 'openers'.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Self control and doing nothing r really different things. If the rewards for both the party r the same, what was the point with all the coal thing. Morever the title for 'not openers' r so boring compared to the 'openers'.
    Point is that those who had opened early, went through the anxiety of getting less or even nothing. You didn’t.
    Next time be more naughty, it’s not so bad being sometimes 🤣
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I would say it was more so to have a little fun with it and build hype around the gift.

Nothing major at the end of the day.
  • I would say it was more so to have a little fun with it and build hype around the gift.

Agreed. Though, they should have informed us the message was bunk and it didn't matter if you opened it or not. This was wholly different from Rocket's Button event. At this point, I just expect disappointment, really.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113

I would say it was more so to have a little fun with it and build hype around the gift.

Agreed. Though, they should have informed us the message was bunk and it didn't matter if you opened it or not. This was wholly different from Rocket's Button event. At this point, I just expect disappointment, really.
    They did. Message was posted within like a day that said we’d still get the same gift
  • They said that with a little Christmas magic maybe things will be better or something like that. It hinted at it and what would be the point if they had to tell us everything? It was a fun little surprise and the whole forum basically predicted this.