**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All the cavs, whom did you use your AG on?

13»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Suggestions are welcomed

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Used the November gem on Fury and R5'd him just two days ago. Will use this one and a Cosmic I already have on Hyperion and Cap Marvel whenever I get them
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Prof X! I'd already got 1 AG in my stash so I figured it was a no brainer
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Reference said:

Suggestions are welcomed

Honestly I'd say CGR for one of those - that Fate Seal is incredibly underrated. Allows him to take on fights a Cosmic usually struggles to handle. Other than him, Immortal Abomination gets a good boost from it too, just a bit of a faster in fight ramp up. Otherwise save them for the future!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Saving it for Ghost, Nick, or Aegon.

Have Void, Colossus, Corvus, and AA duped so I’m all good for now.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    no one. Sitting in the stash with the November one. and my generic five star sigs I have in overflow
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Saving mine for now......
    I got guardian on my mind, but not enough sig stones to make him relevant.
    Got in my stash of AG: 3 skills, 1 cosmic, 1 science, 1 mystic and 2 Gaw....
    @GroundedWisdom , hyperion is a beast once awakened and R5! that would be my choice . Merry x-mas!
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 73
    Also had a ton of tech stones that have been sitting there for months; now I just have to learn how to actually use her efficiently...

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I haven’t used mine yet but I’ll probably use it on guardian since I now have two generics in my stash.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Ghost, was waiting on t1a to r4 her before using a generic on her, but now I got a second one and used one of them (I already had 4* sig 99 ghost at 5/50, and am staying away from act 6 for now, so wouldn't need the 5* awakened that much)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Reference said:

Suggestions are welcomed

Honestly I'd say CGR for one of those - that Fate Seal is incredibly underrated. Allows him to take on fights a Cosmic usually struggles to handle. Other than him, Immortal Abomination gets a good boost from it too, just a bit of a faster in fight ramp up. Otherwise save them for the future!
    Did you miss the Namor? Worth at least a mention...
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Used it on my 5* stark spidey and took him to rank 3
  • AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65
    edited December 2020
    I used it on sym supreme by accident
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Saving mine for Hercules. 👀😬