**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worth the generic?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Should I put a generic 5 star awakening gem into my r5 CMM? I have a 5 star Nick Fury to go with her.
I also have 3 science awakening gems and 2 mutant awakening gems and 1 mystic awakening gem to cover those classes

My current roster:

Worth the generic? 76 votes

Yes
84%
FreakydbuffajrzuffyColleenandrade5184Alex13369DOKTOROKTOPUSThunderstruck77Panchulon21CupidTheHoodedDormammuLmaoMalreck04DannyB01FighterofmanZeronaut81Pin_the_AvengerPGT17SnakepHonaway_23Mattstafari 64 votes
No (who instead)
15%
Foxhero007TimrosGoddessIliasDenzel116MeebletonJoBoB1982GreekhitCtfz35XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidHosanoLBreaker 12 votes

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    Your only missing Skill, Cosmic and Tech, so I assume you don't have Ghost, Hyperion or Aegon or else you would have mentioned them. If you do have them, I would use it on one of them first.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    I am mainly focusing on 6.3 and cavalier side and main eq exploration
    edited December 2020
    Yes

I also have a decent amount of class and generic sig stones to get whoever I awaken to around sig 80
    Yes

Your only missing Skill, Cosmic and Tech, so I assume you don't have Ghost, Hyperion or Aegon or else you would have mentioned them. If you do have them, I would use it on one of them first.

I have all 3 awakened
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Taking a look at your roster, you have most of the people that need awakening awakened. CMM is also very worthy of a generic.

So go ahead and use it on her, IMMEDIATELY! You won't regret it.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Yes
    I’d drop a mutant gem into sunspot. I went from dropping 2 sp1s a sp2 then a sp3. Once I max Sig mine I can do 3 sp1s 2 sp2s and still get to the so3 for a refresh.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    No (who instead)
    CMM surely deserves a generic awakening gem, since her indestructible is what make her a cheesy option for a lot of fights.
    But if I was in your position, I would use that on Kang. It’s very unlikely you will ever dupe him, while every other champ you have you will eventually dupe, devaluing the 5* AG to 1 signature stone.
    I have two 5* AG generic saved for trophy champs that can’t be duplicated easy.
    At the end it’s your account and you do you.
    CMM worth it no debate on that.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Greekhit said:

CMM surely deserves a generic awakening gem, since her indestructible is what make her a cheesy option for a lot of fights.
    But if I was in your position, I would use that on Kang. It’s very unlikely you will ever dupe him, while every other champ you have you will eventually dupe, devaluing the 5* AG to 1 signature stone.

BwaHaHahAhA I laughed so hard at this!!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Actually I agree and disagree with you. Trophy champs r hard to get but only people who cares for trophy champs may use it on him. Generally captain marvel is the best choice for you now without any doubt. But personally as a man who has a thing for rare items , I would have gone for Kang.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    No (who instead)
    I would use it on Dr Voodoo, he needs it more and you don't have a lot of good mystics
    Yes

Your 5* roster is actually banging! You've got a lot of the "must-haves"

One question though: What's Ghost and Nick Fury doing ranked so low? 🧐

Lol I have the resources to r5 both of them immediately except for t1 alpha. Gonna wait for the glory store to reset and then take them up. Just got Nick from a 5 star Nexus from a grandmaster crystal and Ghost from a 5 star Nexus from a GGC so thats why they aren't immediately ranked up
    Yes
    I think the only reason that I am holding the gem rn is because DD Hell's Kitchen might hopefully get a buff soon which would make him worth awakening. Maybe if his rage debuffs in his sig all turned into furies when expired?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'd rather take proxima. But anyway, use it on whomever you use more
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    No (who instead)
    Kill_Grey said:

Greekhit said:

Why is that funny?
    Genuinely I can’t get the joke.
    Trophy champs are always a good invest for awakening gems in the long run, at least for those who like to collect all champs.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Quake
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Yes
    Bruh rank that ghost up a bit
  • Yes
    I’d say Sunspot, but CMM is better. I did that myself after all. In all reality, you do you, awaken who you want. Rank up Nick, Ghost, Dragon Man, etc.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I might be deviating from the topic, but Quake's sig ability is worth the science gem IMO. You can afford to use 1 on her, IF YOU ARE A PARRY HEAVY STYLE PLAYER.

As for the generic, I would say hold on, CMM's indestructible is of course very nice, but a Generic? Nope.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Greekhit said:

Kill_Grey said:

Greekhit said:

Why is that funny?
    Genuinely I can’t get the joke.
    Trophy champs are always a good invest for awakening gems in the long run, at least for those who like to collect all champs.
    How often do you FIGHT with kang?