**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 100% is horrible

First off, in a cav player with probably a pretty lucky roster. im not asking anyone to fix anything. im not asking for anything i just wanna vent and maybe hear some other people's opinion. like I said, im done with 6.1. I decided that I should explore act 4, mainly for the mastery points. I had forgotten that every path takes multiple full bars of energy because they are so long, and in addition, the maps are the worst design I've ever seen in mcoc. you have to redo the entire quest to complete a small piece of the path thats worth probably about 15 energy. like I said, the content isn't difficult, I just find it terribly annoying that it takes way more than a full bar of energy to complete just one path of the almost 8 paths in each quest. Thank you for coming to me Ted talk/rant

Comments

• Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    I almost lost my mind clearing it (just got 100% the day before yesterday). Anyone who did it at 3e/tile, mad respect to you fellows.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No offense, but you have no idea. LOL! TRIGGER
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    So, it is not necessary to 100% Act 4 to be a Cavalier, also not needed to have a lot of mastery points to do well. Which means no need the large capacity to store the catalysts for rankups.
    Great skill 👍.
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

So, it is not necessary to 100% Act 4 to be a Cavalier, also not needed to have a lot of mastery points to do well. Great skill 👍.

thanks
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

No offense, but you have no idea. LOL! TRIGGER

I started 100% it before the energy nerf but stopped after chapter 1 because it was so bad
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★

Pfffffffffft Juggs w/slashed tires. You don't know pain.

I second this, was brutal at the time, now most people that go to do do act 4 100% have 5 stars, we didn't even know what they were at that point 🤣
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

I second this, was brutal at the time, now most people that go to do do act 4 100% have 5 stars, we didn't even know what they were at that point 🤣
    Plus they removed slashed tires.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

.....are you trying to bring back my nightmares and PTSD? Because this is how you do it.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I'm doing Act 4 on my alt, and yikes. It's super weird, like if you go one path you need to fight like 8 champs and on another you're fighting 31.
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Back when it looked like Cavalier side events weren’t gonna be open to anyone below level 60, I did full exploration in just a few days so I could grind from like level 54 or something to level 60. It was awful, the most mind-numbingly boring thing that I’ve done in a long time. I still have PTSD from it tbh
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138

The original setup of the venom boss in 4.3.6
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yeah it is sooo annoying
  • Options
    yeah, but its such a long fight doing it that way
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    BsuGuy said:

Longshot would like to have a word with you
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Wait now it takes only 2 energy?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

BsuGuy said:

Longshot would like to have a word with you
    Unfortunately Longshot wasnt around when I completed Act 4