Options

The game is way too laggy [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    IPad Air and lagging as well. Not as much as others have been complaining but lost GR in war because I couldn't move or block but AI could still do a ten hit combo on me. It's terrible right now.
  • Options
    Luckily my lag issues don't affect my game play (thank my lucky stars). However, what I am experiencing is extremely long loading times. I used to be able to toggle from the game to a text message without issues. now when I do this, the game boots as if im opening it for the first time. and switching fro AW to AQ's causes my screen to freeze for long periods of time and I have iPhone 7+.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike still waiting
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Always happen to me...i wonder..this is game trick?
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Since 15.0 lag is getting worse and a lot of bugs like not landing the first attack,champions not responding, standing and receiving hits this hot fix makes it a lot worse than before! I don't know if they can't or they won't fix this!
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's the worst it's ever been. I really don't understand why fixing the back is so hard. Roll it back. Rol works perfectly. Try it, no bugs or lag
  • Options
    Dodger1Dodger1 Posts: 21
    Kocheese wrote: »
    It's the worst it's ever been. I really don't understand why fixing the back is so hard. Roll it back. Rol works perfectly. Try it, no bugs or lag

Totally agree.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 351 ★★
    Kocheese wrote: »
    You can bet RoL and LoL are on their own server farms and isolated from general game areas.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Android is too bad right now. Had to use so many revives and potions that it sucks.
  • Options
    KrrrisshhnnaaKrrrisshhnnaa Posts: 38
    Kabam, please don't even say sorry for messing up again. Its a habit now to mess simple things while you talk about bringing new content and stuff. I think the only way u r making this game more interesting is by introducing new bugs. Every single update brings bugs, i mean come on, can't u hire proper devs/testers with the amount of money u r making. Speaking of money, that is what we spend every time to buy in game fake currency, which is then used to buy revives and heals. No sir, 2500 5* shards is not the way to compensate the players. Give us a way to turn our units to $$(just for a short time), if u can.
    Or refund the transactions done to purchase units/to buy stuff to cope with bugs that u happily introduced. Can u do that?

I have stopped spending on this game a long time ago, but not everyone can afford that.
  • Options
    Ipad air2, iPhone se, and Galaxy 6 all lag in one form or another.
  • Options
    MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    Severe lag issue is causing problems while questing in 5.2 quests, especially with Bane debuff. Opponent is far right on screen & all of sudden near my champ hitting me. Delay in blocking. Some opponents are attacking while a combo was being performed on them as if I stopped attacking & then restarted attacking... This is really starting to get super frustrating.

ios 11.0.2
    Iphone 6+
  • Options
    Soon this thread will be closed since they're not considering this as a problem because not all players are affected. Sad to say i guess i'll have to wait for another
    update for now i'll stop playing this game :disappointed:
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 351 ★★
    RedRooster wrote: »
    Some acknowledgement from Kabam on this thread would be appreciated since it is a merged thread. There are enough people here to suggest that even if it isn't affecting everyone equally a problem does exist.

What I find frustrating and galling is that even other players who aren't experiencing the problem have fallen into the camp of "if it doesn't happen to me, it probably isn't real... you should become a better player". This doesn't help the case of the other players that are suffering.

For all the threads I saw about specials not firing but consuming power, I never experienced the issue. I'm not going to deny it wasn't happening just because I didn't have the problem.

The issue with the lag is the way it manifests itself, not just in stuttering game play, but since so much of it is based on timing, lagging player input results in missed parries, evades and specials being blocked. Then there is other stuff that I just don't know where it is coming from, random dash attacks or random heavies. I just launched a heavy while I was blocking, I didn't even know that was possible with only one thumb on the screen.

As for becoming better players... we did.. and then the game got broken.
    100% agree and when other ppl get on these threads and disparage issues others post it just lets Kabam off the hook - it’s idiotic and grossly unhelpful.
  • Options
    kjpkjp Posts: 1
    BadeMiya wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike the game for the past 2days has been way too laggy, be it arena or war 95% of the time the fight is running in super slow-mo, out of my 48arena fights 40 of them were lagging like hell. This wasn't happening until the new arena started. Please be responsive, this has crossed the threshold of ruining gameplay, it's ruined please fix this. Show android some love. Attached is the device information you will ask about.

mx7w6lnu7xe2.png

yeah the most problems are for android right now and the game gets boring too
  • Options
    ZordakZordak Posts: 14
    https://youtu.be/CYpEEVZTsNQ and can they use a spc while your hitting them is this me or tbe game can someone explain

LOL that's not supposed to happen
  • Options
    I'm having the exact same lagging issues.... This morning it happened twice in a row in AW where the fight starts with lag and I take a full combo off the bat... And an AQ fight where the game "froze" every time hulk launched his special...

These days im preparing myself to start a match with half my health down... Its impossible to get a win in AW or AQ with LAG like this... Its as if KABAM wants to force me to use potion before each fight.

Using Sony Xperia Z5 (android)
  • Options
    Is it ok to post a link here?
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You guys keep using that word “lag”, I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Zordak wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/CYpEEVZTsNQ and can they use a spc while your hitting them is this me or tbe game can someone explain

LOL that's not supposed to happen

Am getting this sort of stuff happen loads too

Moto g5 plus
    Android 7.0
    Latest update of mcoc
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    You guys keep using that word “lag”, I do not think it means what you think it means.

What is your interpretation of the word "lag" and what is your interpretation of how we are using the word?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    All this has to do with them trying to fix issues in the background pretty sure...there is a history of kabam doing that. If you were here at the beginning maybe you remember how our rosters would change order several times in the same day. With ratings going up then back down. The issues during the Punisher arena when everyone was being booted out of the team selection screen, or when you were selecting a team to fight, or at the end of the fight cost me Punisher. And there is no question it was kabam. The Spiderman movie event came out next with a new panel for the arenas...that isn't a coincidende...and it wasn't the solution to the problem...it caused it...
  • Options
    So they are trying to solve one problem and causing more...
  • Options
    MAYBE what kabam should do is shut down and do a reboot. Be interesting to see who would return after the grind spell is broken. But they should close shop until the game is fixed...
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Same here, laggy as hell ever since 15.1 launched. I was happy for once with 15.0, only for 15.1 to make it worse than it ever was.
    Oneplus 3
    Android 7.1
    Don't blame us if profanity increases here, since apparently that's what it takes to get attention here...