Options

New MCOC youtuber hype!!!

Hey i found this new ytber called Marcise Flahe and he is my friend and he is starting his channel and he has an introduction vid posted! He will play MCOC and more! Come join him!

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You found him but he's your friend?

Why not just say " hey guys, my friend has started a new channel, here's his name ........, Check him out if you want.
    Thanks"

Maybe they met via YouTube
  • Options
    Anonymous wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »
    You found him but he's your friend?

Why not just say " hey guys, my friend has started a new channel, here's his name ........, Check him out if you want.
    Thanks"

Maybe they met via YouTube

Lol nah Bruh. I have a good feeling they were friends before the YouTube gig
  • Options
    Dnaguy14Dnaguy14 Posts: 19
    I met him in a comment in a vid
  • Options
    Just searched for his chanel. There is no chanel with that name.
  • Options
    He chancged it to Minevel Gaming
  • Options
    He didnt want his plain name when he created it
  • Options
    You should have put it into your first post. I will check it out
  • Options
    Sorry but this is no hype. This is terrible. He updoaded two videos with a wrong ratio. Also you can't hear a thing because in the newest video he needs to whisper because everyone is sleeping? Sorry but this is a pure wast of time.
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Or he's my brother
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Sorry but this is no hype. This is terrible. He updoaded two videos with a wrong ratio. Also you can't hear a thing because in the newest video he needs to whisper because everyone is sleeping? Sorry but this is a pure wast of time.

And I feel you're a waste to humanity
  • Options
    KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Dnaguy14 wrote: »
    Hey i found this new ytber called Marcise Flahe and he is my friend and he is starting his channel and he has an introduction vid posted! He will play MCOC and more! Come join him!

The video of the roster showcase is of a player named dnaguy14....which is you.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'm not sure why you didn't prefer to admit it was you and instead say it was a friend. But either way, good luck to you or "your friend" on the journey
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps - lots of non constructive comments in this thread. Please note that while you can constructively critique someone's work, there is no need to be mean or rude. It takes time and energy to create something and then put it out into the world, but it's a lot easier to tear it to pieces as an observer.

OP - others in this thread are right, though. You should always honestly disclose your relationship with someone if you want to promote or share their work within the community. It also helps to provide a direct link to their work - if you want to tell someone about their work, it's best to make it easier for people to go check it out! Shutting this down, but for all parties - please keep everything I've said above in mind. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.