**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So, we’re through 2020. Let’s review the champs.

2»

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Longshot and Ss are the best in my opinion out of the 2020 champs I actually played with.

Terrax is the worst
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Air walker was easily the worst for me. Only thing that is good about him is his sp3.
    He’s a ramp up champ that hits like a pillow, he has ZERO utility, he’s very easy to beat if you have doom and he sucks on defense and offense even more

Oh and Hit monkey is my favorite cause monkey and suit <— very good argument
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    As the poll has hit 100 responses, I’ll give a tiny status update

Terrax is still commanding the worst champion poll, with air walker still in second.

CGR has caught up too and passed Apocalypse as the best 2020 champion, and it’s up too the night crowd to see if that changes.
    edited December 2020
    CGR2020 said:

Worst champ: Squirrel Girl. Very easy to counter and dodge specials.

Best champ: CGR. My favorite cosmic champ, has a lot of buffs, insane Sp.2 damage, and similar abilities to Ghost Rider. I wish I had him at all lol. Can't wait for the new featured to drop.

that’s not what makes a champ the worst. Are you seriously saying she’s better than Terrax, Mole Man, Nova, and Air-Walker?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Don't disrespect her. One of the best champ released this year.
    https://youtu.be/ScmRIE3rpCI
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Best champ: CGR. My favorite cosmic champ, has a lot of buffs, insane Sp.2 damage, and similar abilities to Ghost Rider. I wish I had him at all lol. Can't wait for the new featured to drop.

that’s not what makes a champ the worst. Are you seriously saying she’s better than Terrax, Mole Man, Nova, and Air-Walker?
    Oh no, quite the reverse. Terrax, Mole Man, Nova, and Air-Walker are legitimate defenders with some decent utility. Terrax is annoying with the rock field, Mole Man has an annoying purify mechanism, Nova has annoying auto-block and non-contact hits, and Air-Walker always K.O.es me with Dark Tide and Armor break. Squirrel Girl is like DDHK, but doesn't purify debuffs, and is easy to counter with bleed immunes and good dodging skill.
    This isn't about defence though and she's much better than all of them on offence
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Oh no, quite the reverse. Terrax, Mole Man, Nova, and Air-Walker are legitimate defenders with some decent utility. Terrax is annoying with the rock field, Mole Man has an annoying purify mechanism, Nova has annoying auto-block and non-contact hits, and Air-Walker always K.O.es me with Dark Tide and Armor break. Squirrel Girl is like DDHK, but doesn't purify debuffs, and is easy to counter with bleed immunes and good dodging skill.
    Squirrel Girl is a hundred times better than DDHK and all those other champs at the top. Terrax and Nova are kinda annoying as defenders for lower tier and mid tier alliance wars but any top tier ally can counter them easily.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Except unlike them, Squirrel Girl has insane bursty damage that leaps her over the four mentioned above. The more you comment, the more I’m convinced you are a troll account.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Tigra is best champ of 2020. CGR has food damage , but not particularly what I got for in a champ.

Then goes SS - Excellent champ.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No matter what people say, I was not the one vote on the poll of iHulk being the top champ of 2020.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

No matter what people say, I was not the one vote on the poll of iHulk being the top champ of 2020.

Impossible
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Impossible
    😉
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Impossible
    😉
    Thanos: "Impossible".
    Dude I promise I swear to God no matter what anyone else says I promise I got the reference, guys everybody reading this I U NDERSTOOD THE REFERENCE