**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Contact Form - Drop down for game selection is not populating.

I think the picture should explain the issue. I am trying to submit a ticket because I can't get ally gifting rewards when I joined the ally before the event started.

Comments

• Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Did you join 2 weeks before gifting started? If not then you can't get them
  • Options
    jphocjphoc Posts: 15
    I joined a few days before. But other events don't work that way. And I don't recall any announcements saying this would happen.
  • Options
    Yes, was mentioned IN-GAME, as well as in Forum, that need to be in Alliance for 14 days BEFORE any Gifting will count towards Ally Points Event.
    (and nowhere did it imply that any previous gifting would all of a sudden get dumped into Ally total once you hit 14 days, just new gifting after that).

So no need to submit ticket, but if you need to for any other issue there is a NEW SUPPORT site instead (your pic looks like still the OLD SUPPORT site).

http://mcoc.kabamsupport.com/

• Options
    So if a player was in an ally that broke up they are screwed? That makes no sense to combat this.
  • Options
    This is just very misleading. As every single alliance event allows for contributions towards the points of that event. This really shouldn't exist for people who join before the event started, this is just a really poor way to address unsportsmanship by harming others who had no choice but to join a new ally.
  • Options
    Thinking about this more, if someone gets booted or has to leave an ally they then can't get any milestone rewards at all.
    I understand the need to Kabam to address the issue of hopping around for rewards but they can't penalize legit players to catch a few who aren't.
  • Options
    So long as you are staying in the alliance, just wait until the 14 day timer is reached before doing your Gifting.

Then your points will start to accumulate during the remaining # of days in the event.
    And you should also be able to claim any of the existing Milestones your alliance had already reached before you hit the 14 day mark (so long as you gift enough after the 14 day mark to have reached the individual requirement of the Ally milestones).
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I already gifted 4000 units worth though, under the impression that when the buffer period ended those gifts would instantly count towards the ally event.
    The email we received wasn't entirely clear about that.
    And there are many more like me who thought the same.