**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So sad

Opened 17 GGC and ended up with 80 5* shards and 10k 6* shards and i must say i have the worst luck ever smh. You would think id get at least 1 decent champ but noooo, i duped my awakened 5* Blade, then proceeded to pull Doc Ock, Nebula, Night Thrasher, Hit-Monkey, Squirrel Girl and Rocket. Opened my 6* crystal and pulled sorry Diablo...Worst.Opening.Ever

Comments

• Options
    Smoke23Smoke23 Posts: 68
    Not when i was expecting at the very least 2 god tier champs i mean geez lol
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Doc Ock definitely isn't god tier. Squirrel Girl isn't either, honestly. Night Thrasher can be but requires high skill and dupe.

I'd say this man got shafted but I got 4k 6* shards out of 20 ggc so I instead will say 'karma'.

Source: Own an R3 Doc Ock and literally never use him because my R3 guardian is leagues more useful.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★
    Smoke23 said:

So even though you got some decent champs, you're still shafted? What made you expect that you'd get 2 God tier champs?
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Rng is cruel
    I'm over here opening crystals for Night Thrasher and he's going unloved in many rosters 😢
  • Options
    Smoke23 said:

That's the problem right there
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    *Sigh*
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I opened 15 and got sig stones 8 times and t4b 4 times. The rest was not exciting except a 6* nexus. Any 5* is better than no 5*
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Think about getting a million gold and 2000 t5 fragments and one t6 iso 8 this is what I got they even solved our gold problems
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    This is what happens when you live your life by other people's opnions. I hate to use the phrase but tier lists and especially the fictional term "god-tier" is just fake news.

I'm close to forming a t5 tech, gonna rank up doc ok because I like his play style, not gonna wait around for other pulls.
  • Options
    Gonna open 11 more GGC's so wish me luck!!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Smoke23 said:

Gonna open 11 more GGC's so wish me luck!!

Good luck
  • Options
    Heres the results of another opening
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    You aren't even uncollected and your best champ is a rank 3 5*. I don't think 'decent' champs are your problem.
  • Options
    Odachi said:

You aren't even uncollected and your best champ is a rank 3 5*. I don't think 'decent' champs are your problem.

Whats my problem then oh great one?
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Smoke23 said:

Heres the results of another opening

Is that supposed to be bad?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    The pRNG utilized in game can be rough on anyone’s crystal pull hopes.

For example, in 27 featured 5* crystals, I’ve gotten Professor X or Wolverine exactly zero times (both of whom I would like very much).

While the chance of pulling one of them in a single crystal is about 8.3%, the chances of having a set of 27 crystal pulls without one of them is around 9.5% (meaning if you ran 100 different sets of 27 crystal pulls, you’d expect one of those two champs to show up in ~90.5 of the sets).

It’s a bummer when you end up on the “losing” end of pRNG. But it happens more than you’d think.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Here's some fun GGC RNG:

Opened 10 today. Got a lot of 5 star shards, 5K 6 star shards, and a 5-star Kang. Boom. Opened a 5-star crystal to hopefully get a few more 6 star shards -- Yellow Underwear Cyclops dupe. Opened 6-star crystal. Awakened Iron Patriot.

• Options
    DrZola said:

The pRNG utilized in game can be rough on anyone’s crystal pull hopes.

For example, in 27 featured 5* crystals, I’ve gotten Professor X or Wolverine exactly zero times (both of whom I would like very much).

While the chance of pulling one of them in a single crystal is about 8.3%, the chances of having a set of 27 crystal pulls without one of them is around 9.5% (meaning if you ran 100 different sets of 27 crystal pulls, you’d expect one of those two champs to show up in ~90.5 of the sets).

It’s a bummer when you end up on the “losing” end of pRNG. But it happens more than you’d think.

Dr. Zola

It is an interesting symmetry that the good luck you hope for in the first pull has basically the same chance of happening as the bad luck streak you get with 27 pulls. First you're hoping to beat one in twelve odds, then you're hoping to not beat one in eleven odds.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Gotta open crystals on Fridays. There is much more better RNG on Friday. Due to payday and all. Still not bad pulls.