**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the drop rates of units silently downed in uncollected arena crystals? (or normal arena crystals)

I opened like 50 uncollected arena crystals since the gifting event started. Normally I would get around 800 (which can change from 500 to 1000) units from 50 of them but I only got 375 units. I honestly started to think that they are silently giving less units with the gifting event going on, and make us spend money on the units for the milestones. It sounds really shady I know but this is more like a feeling that I got after 1 week with the gifting event going on. I wanted to see what you guys feel about your arena crystal openings. Are you getting more, less or around the same amount ??

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    No. Since the gifting event started I’ve opened like 300k worth of chips and got 800ish units. My unit luck is never that good. It’s just random
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    RNG dude. I once opened 600k BC and got 75 units. No events on, just bad luck.

Kabam conspiracy theories are as old as time and always disproven as bad luck.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    You get what you get.

Your just going to have persons coming in here with formulas and equations which at the end of the day don’t really mean anything.

You spin a crystal you get something or an amount of something......that’s it. Don’t bust your brain mehnn.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Sometimes you get a lot, sometimes you dont. Have it happened to me.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Ok guys thanks for the awesome feedbacks. I had a feeling and wanted to check with you guys. I hope this bad luck ends with 2020 :smiley:
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    Just opened 10...and no, definitely it isn't :smile:

This discussion has been closed.