**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quantity Of ISO-8 after duping 4,5 & 6stars.

Comments

• Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

As a FTP we need more ISO who don't need more ISO who has His dad's Credit Card 😂😂... ❤️
    Considering I am a completely FTP player who has a 9-6 job and a family, I know how easy it is to get ISO. Get into arena buddy and watch those PHC climb up. I stopped opening 4 stars and PHC long back because I had to sell excess ISO every week. People should put in some work in the game before complaining in the forums and assuming that everyone has money to play the game.
    bro i m saying again ww can't use our parents credit card without their permission like you 😂😂😂so bro please don't showing off your dad's credit card 🤣🤣
    Alright, I did not know that I was discussing this with a child. Grind arena you peasant. ISO is not an issue in game if you are at a high enough level.
    What is this "high level " you speak of?
    I meant roster wise, every 4 star or 5 star I open is always a dupe.
    As it is with most of us. Throw your roster out, and we'll see if you're really in the same situation.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

As a FTP we need more ISO who don't need more ISO who has His dad's Credit Card 😂😂... ❤️
    Considering I am a completely FTP player who has a 9-6 job and a family, I know how easy it is to get ISO. Get into arena buddy and watch those PHC climb up. I stopped opening 4 stars and PHC long back because I had to sell excess ISO every week. People should put in some work in the game before complaining in the forums and assuming that everyone has money to play the game.
    bro i m saying again ww can't use our parents credit card without their permission like you 😂😂😂so bro please don't showing off your dad's credit card 🤣🤣
    Alright, I did not know that I was discussing this with a child. Grind arena you peasant. ISO is not an issue in game if you are at a high enough level.
    As it is with most of us. Throw your roster out, and we'll see if you're really in the same situation.
    We were all in the same boat at least once in game, we progress just like everyone else.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Having iso8 problem is severe
    Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

We were all in the same boat at least once in game, we progress just like everyone else.
    When you start seriously ranking 6* you’ll see your ISO melt away. If you’re not there yet you won’t really have these problems so much.
    May be, as I said, resource management is part of the game. I have many 6 stars I could take to rank 2, but I am choosing to keep them in rank 1 till I need them. Mostly I have them as 5 stars or the content does not require them. I honestly don't see why Kabam would change them now though, since people have been asking for reduction of shards required for 5 stars, increased ISO and something for duping a max 6 star and I have not seen them responding to any of them.
  • Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

When you start seriously ranking 6* you’ll see your ISO melt away. If you’re not there yet you won’t really have these problems so much.
    May be, as I said, resource management is part of the game. I have many 6 stars I could take to rank 2, but I am choosing to keep them in rank 1 till I need them. Mostly I have them as 5 stars or the content does not require them. I honestly don't see why Kabam would change them now though, since people have been asking for reduction of shards required for 5 stars, increased ISO and something for duping a max 6 star and I have not seen them responding to any of them.
    So you’re just leaving your T5B to expire then?
    MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

i have completed abyss of legends but still i m suffering from iso,, so ur myth is wrong bro...
    Resource comes from different sources, I gave one example in Arena. By all means, keep asking Kabam for extra stuff, I will be happy if they respond too.lol.
    Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

Nope, I rank up champs as and when I require them. But, I have never found ISO to be a problem when ranking champs.
    MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

Nope, I rank up champs as and when I require them. But, I have never found ISO to be a problem when ranking champs.
    maybe u have your dad's credit card as well.. 😁😁
    What's with you and my dad's credit card. Is that your response for everything?. I already said I am FTP.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Five star and four star shards are coming in so fast now iso is overflowing
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I agree with this post but every time someone spam tags the mods it makes me cringe super hard
    MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

Mauled said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

maybe u have your dad's credit card as well.. 😁😁
    What's with you and my dad's credit card. Is that your response for everything?. I already said I am FTP.
    hahha🤣sorry bro just kidding but bro really ISO is really a problem u have to agree with it.
    Honestly depends on your rank up choices, I face a problem with T1 basic and T2 basic, since I rank up 2 stars and 3 stars for arena. Would I like kabam to give more t1b and t1c, of course. But, I know I can easily get them from daily events, so its not a big enough issue for me to complain.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited December 2020
    Pulyaman said:

MCOCLOVER said:

Pulyaman said:

Nope. Its fine as it is.

As a regular Arena Grinder who achieves all the milestones in every arena ... I can confirm that this is not true for everyone ... I never have enough ISO to level up my champs ... 6*s take way to much ISO ... 4* and 5* giving 24 ISO is fine to some extent ... But 6* should definitely give atleast 48-50 T4 ISO
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Pulyaman said:

@HI_guys The reason it does not because you can get iso from duping 4 star, 5 star and 6 star which adds up pretty quick. May be not 6 star so much, because I can open at most 2 per month as I am not playing AW very seriously. But, you can open so many 4 and 5 stars that ISO adds up pretty quick. Not to mention the basic iso you can get from the objective crystal. Unless you are ranking up every single champ you get to rank 5, you should not be facing ISO problems.

Ok ... Let's see ... The ISO we get from duping a 4* can level up 12 4*s of the same class ( 8 of different class ) from r1 lvl1-10 ... Duping a 5* results in levelling up of 3 5* of same class ( 2 of different class ) from r1 Lvl1-25 ... So with 6*s we should atleast get enough ISO to take a single 6* from lvl1 to lvl25 ... That's like the minimum everyone should get

Pulyaman said:

@HI_guys The reason it does not because you can get iso from duping 4 star, 5 star and 6 star which adds up pretty quick. May be not 6 star so much, because I can open at most 2 per month as I am not playing AW very seriously. But, you can open so many 4 and 5 stars that ISO adds up pretty quick. Not to mention the basic iso you can get from the objective crystal. Unless you are ranking up every single champ you get to rank 5, you should not be facing ISO problems.

Ok ... Let's see ... The ISO we get from duping a 4* can level up 12 4*s of the same class ( 8 of different class ) from r1 lvl1-10 ... Duping a 5* results in levelling up of 3 5* of same class ( 2 of different class ) from r1 Lvl1-25 ... So with 6*s we should atleast get enough ISO to take a single 6* from lvl1 to lvl25 ... That's like the minimum everyone should get
    But, you don't use the ISO you get from duping a 4 star to only level up a 4 star. That was my point. You get so much ISO if you dupe 4,5 and 6 stars that I honestly don't see why Kabam would increase the amount. Majority of the players are not in a stage where they would dupe 6 stars regularly, so all this is moot anyway.
    Zaynou said:

Please use your dad's credit card to purchase ISO

lmao, what??
    Nocko said:

I agree that it should be updated
    Duping a 4* is fine as is
    Duping 5* should give 36x t5 iso
    Duping 6* should give either 48x t5 iso or 24x t6 iso

Scale it up. It makes sense

Please explain to me how it makes sense. I am really curious.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Nocko said:

I agree that it should be updated
    Duping a 4* is fine as is
    Duping 5* should give 36x t5 iso
    Duping 6* should give either 48x t5 iso or 24x t6 iso

Scale it up. It makes sense

Please explain to me how it makes sense. I am really curious.
    The amount of iso required has increased exponentially per rarity and so should the amount of iso given through dupes.