**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino is no longer a top 20 mutant.

2»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

HI_guys said:

Yeah in no situation am I going to take OML over Domino

Enjoy killing yourself with Domino on caltrops or biohazard then
    Horseman Domino exists.
    OML can do those nodes without being a horseman :)
    OML loses damage though...
    As if OML with 15 furies and his critical bleeds is bad damage
    You clearly don't understand how OML works. To get DAMAGE you get rid of your regen. Which means no bleed resistance.
    then you can use your sp1 for armor break for damage
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

HI_guys said:

Horseman Domino exists.
    You clearly don't understand how OML works. To get DAMAGE you get rid of your regen. Which means no bleed resistance.
    then you can use your sp2 for armor break for damage
    No, this guy doesn't know how to play OML. Just time the SP2 or SP1 so that right before Regen expires you use special, then it comes back seconds later
    Moot4Life said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

HI_guys said:

Horseman Domino exists.
    then you can use your sp2 for armor break for damage
    No, this guy doesn't know how to play OML. Just time the SP2 or SP1 so that right before Regen expires you use special, then it comes back seconds later
    Intelligent as always
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

Horsemen Domino is really good. She can do all the bleed nodes and has extra ability accuracy.

15% AAR * 1.3 (+30% Offensive ability accuracy) = 19.5% AAR

Yeah still terrible
    Give me a really hard piece of bleed content or just tough stuff. I want to try something. Act 7, 6, variants. Hit me with something and ill come back with something good.
    Theres the biohazard in 6.3.1 or caltrops in 6.3.2
    oh yeah this is a good one, you can do the encroaching stun biohazard (or caltrops I forgot) path in 6.3.2, that will be a true test of Domino's power.
    Alright ill do that one.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

Horsemen Domino is really good. She can do all the bleed nodes and has extra ability accuracy.

Yeah still terrible
    Give me a really hard piece of bleed content or just tough stuff. I want to try something. Act 7, 6, variants. Hit me with something and ill come back with something good.
    oh yeah this is a good one, you can do the encroaching stun biohazard (or caltrops I forgot) path in 6.3.2, that will be a true test of Domino's power.
    Alright ill do that one.
    Nevermind. That one has inevitably, which is one of the worst nodes ever.

H3t3r said:

Yeah still terrible
    Alright ill do that one.
    Good luck
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Why are people hating on a champ based on theory rather than actual gameplay? She works good in endgame contents so that in itself is enough to make her at least a top 10 mutant imo.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Tiger360 said:

Let’s just agree Domino is top 10 and trying to put her out of the top 10 is just hating for the sake of hating

Says who? You? I'm definitely not with KD saying she's not top 20, but no matter how I look at it, Domino is just barely out of the top 10 since there are at least 10 other Mutants that have much more utility than her and hit more than hard enough to hold their own in T1 wars and Endgame content.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I read the intro of the OP.. one thing i notice.. you place some mutants above domino when those others are paired with apocalypse? So.. then where do you place domino when she is paired with apocalypse? Oh damn.. mic drop?
    TRONG94 said:

Thought you quited forum but here we go again

I’m bored out of my mind sitting at home all day

I read the intro of the OP.. one thing i notice.. you place some mutants above domino when those others are paired with apocalypse? So.. then where do you place domino when she is paired with apocalypse? Oh damn.. mic drop?

Not a mic drop sorry

Apocalypse doesn’t grant Domino any more utility, he just makes her specials hit harder and make her bleeds proc a little more often. So no, making Domino a horseman doesn’t change that much.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Tiger360 said:

Let’s just agree Domino is top 10 and trying to put her out of the top 10 is just hating for the sake of hating

Says who? You? I'm definitely not with KD saying she's not top 20, but no matter how I look at it, Domino is just barely out of the top 10 since there are at least 10 other Mutants that have much more utility than her and hit more than hard enough to hold their own in T1 wars and Endgame content.
    I don’t have to play this 5 hours a day to know which champion is good and which isn’t. And if we wanna talk about credibility sure, some of the top dogs from this game and the YouTube scene agree Domino is easily top 10 so... I haven’t seen many people who are excited over pulling a 6 star Emma over a 6 star Domino
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Pulled a sig 40 today, so I agree KD