**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Accidentally promoted to leader instead of demoted to member.. now what!???

How do you actually speak to somebody for support. This just happened, and I’m freaking out

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    You’re never promote all news to a team that doesn’t make your strong more in the risk for a few to get kick. Ect. I’m no way near a officers lvl at all gas try to be one but du to my leaking in English make it so hard the mangers u hav to do u can’t promote everyone that’s just a fact u can just risk to take
  • ayo this is so annoying, my ally member got promoted becuz i took a break from the game now he would reply to my message to get my leadership role back. he doesnt even play AW/AQ becuz he dont know how to do. where can i put in a ticket to get my role back?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Testerv2 said:

ayo this is so annoying, my ally member got promoted becuz i took a break from the game now he would reply to my message to get my leadership role back. he doesnt even play AW/AQ becuz he dont know how to do. where can i put in a ticket to get my role back?

idk man
  • Testerv2 said:

ayo this is so annoying, my ally member got promoted becuz i took a break from the game now he would reply to my message to get my leadership role back. he doesnt even play AW/AQ becuz he dont know how to do. where can i put in a ticket to get my role back?

You should still be an Officer (from an auto-leader-promotion of next senior person because of your absence), so any Officer can still start AQ/AW. Don’t have to be a leader in order to start them.

You can contact Support and ask to be reinstated if indeed you had been a longtime leader.

http://mcoc.kabamsupport.com/
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Testerv2 said:

You can file a ticket if it's within 48 hours.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    I think support has a specific bin for these requests...
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152

Too late, I put everyone as an officer and if the don’t participate they get demoted. Told the team this right before it happened and I get crappy signal because I live by the airport but I press demote, and he gets promoted. Brand new person on the team. Not even on my friends list yet

One positive about having everyone as officer is than anyone can start aq. But being an officer is earned not given. Not criticizing what you do just putting my 2 cents in
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    If things don’t work out and you don’t get your leader position back you could start a new alliance and bring all your loyal members with you.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Lead
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    It's your alliance now, do whatever you like. You can even kick the guys you don't like, even officers can't touch you. You can remove all of them and do AQ or AW when you feel like it. You're the Boss now, be glad.

Or you could just sort things out in chat with your leadership team.
  • Testerv2 said:

You can file a ticket if it's within 48 hours.
    it happened about 2 months ago