**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who wants knull to come into the comtest?

DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

I mean the symbiote one must be him right.I really want to see him in the contest
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    Terra said:

I know he's a legit character, but I think they might need to rename him for the Scandinavian regions. Means something very different here

🤣🤣🤣
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see him, but the Deadpool Chain is connected to it which wouldn't make much sense... I was thinking Hybrid?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

I'd love to see him, but the Deadpool Chain is connected to it which wouldn't make much sense... I was thinking Hybrid?

Maybe a playable Symbypool?
    Buttehrs said:

Hmmm what if our little symbiotes that we took care of for a month were actually spies for knull. And that's why he left and never came back? 😳

My little buddy would never betray me like that
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Maybe My Little Symbiote becomes playable and added into crystals?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    think it’s connected because then we get Gwenom
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    We're definetely getting an OC kabam character related to the Guillotine storyline this year
  • Venom_3021Venom_3021 Posts: 14
    Ayo Kull should join and like yeah 100% and i’m not saying this bc i am Venom i am saying this because We are Venom
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If Knull arrives to the contest; don’t expect him to show up right away. It’s been over a year and a half since Entropy was teased. And Galactus has been teased since new year of 2020.

We're definetely getting an OC kabam character related to the Guillotine storyline this year

It’s about time. You can’t just leave with Mephisto declaring war and new Morningstar in a Guillotine 2099 body then not continue with it
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Gwenom is Spider-Gwen not Gwenpool.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Gwenom is Spider-Gwen not Gwenpool.
    Edit: never mind
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    They could make it so when knull fights sentry he gets a passive fury and he triggers a dialogue tag
    BuffBeast said:

They could make it so when knull fights sentry he gets a passive fury and he triggers a dialogue tag

Dialogue tags in-fight could be difficult to pull off without pausing the battle
    Terra said:

BuffBeast said:

Dialogue tags in-fight could be difficult to pull off without pausing the battle
    I was thinking a quick one, like when you heavy with doom he sometimes says “INSOLENCE” but yeah I get what you mean
    edited January 2021
    BuffBeast said:

Terra said:

BuffBeast said:

I was thinking a quick one, like when you heavy with doom he sometimes says “INSOLENCE” but yeah I get what you mean
    That would be more akin to a callout (like Dooms Insolence) than a dialogue tag. It would be neat though
    Terra said:

BuffBeast said:

Terra said:

BuffBeast said:

That would be more akin to a callout (like Dooms Insolence) than a dialogue tag. It would be neat though
    Maybe he could say “I am the void” it’s quick, intimidating, and it’s from the book
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont know about this Comtest
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Knull would be great. I envision him along the lines of Professor X and Apocalypse where he'd be good, but also give some killer benefits to any symbiote in the game.

Terra said:

I know he's a legit character, but I think they might need to rename him for the Scandinavian regions. Means something very different here

Stemmer det @Terra
    ja

Terra said:

Stemmer det @Terra
    Ja det gör det.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If Knull comes to the game he should have Apocalypse like to ability to make any champ symbiotic giving them some enhancements.
    edited January 2021

Terra said:

Stemmer det @Terra
    ja
    Du også :o
    nei. Jeg er flytende i google translate lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thank me later
This discussion has been closed.