Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who wants knull to come into the comtest?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Thank me later

works best on xfinity x-fi
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I'm curious what are those eye creatures in the image?

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Djin said:

I'm curious what are those eye creatures in the image?

Eternity.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Thank me later

works best on xfinity x-fi
    X FINITY X FI. THE GAMER GRADE INTERNET YOU NEED TO DOMINATE THE COMPETITION. After a quarantine of overwatch league, I got the ads stuck in my head
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Terra said:

BuffBeast said:

They could make it so when knull fights sentry he gets a passive fury and he triggers a dialogue tag

Dialogue tags in-fight could be difficult to pull off without pausing the battle
    I was thinking a quick one, like when you heavy with doom he sometimes says “INSOLENCE” but yeah I get what you mean
    Why you gotta tease Sentry like that.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,148 ★★★★★

We're definetely getting an OC kabam character related to the Guillotine storyline this year

It’s about time. You can’t just leave with Mephisto declaring war and new Morningstar in a Guillotine 2099 body then not continue with it
    they're always released one every two years since 2015
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Terra said:

BuffBeast said:

They could make it so when knull fights sentry he gets a passive fury and he triggers a dialogue tag

Dialogue tags in-fight could be difficult to pull off without pausing the battle
    I was thinking a quick one, like when you heavy with doom he sometimes says “INSOLENCE” but yeah I get what you mean
    Why you gotta tease Sentry like that.
    Knull doesn’t play lmao. a unique sp3 for sentry would be highly unlikely but very appreciated
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    edited January 2021
    That missing piece in the middle of the Symbiotes is probably him. Very likely, and I have no idea how Kabam will design him, considering he's the God Symbiote.
  • Options
    Child....I am Knull.
    Lord of the Abyss.
    God of the Symbiotes.
    The darkness inside of you?
    That darkness bows to me.
    I am The Void.

KNULL AND VOID.....lol

I'd like to see how Knull reacts to Anti Venom.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

"Your Darkness BOWS TO ME!" Such a good moment
  • Options

BuffBeast said:

Although I hated the fact that he ripped Sentry apart, it was kinda a cool moment.
  • Options

BuffBeast said:

Although I hated the fact that he ripped Sentry apart, it was kinda a cool moment.
    Didn't Sentry rip Carnage apart?
    Carnage is happy now.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Djin said:

BuffBeast said:

Carnage is happy now.
    Sentry will have his revenge. He isn't truly dead since he can't die anyways so, I'm hoping for him to return by the end of the run atleast.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Djin said:

BuffBeast said:

Carnage is happy now.
    Sentry will have his revenge. He isn't truly dead since he can't die anyways so, I'm hoping for him to return by the end of the run atleast.
    Yeah. Sentry can regenerate. But he doesn't have Void anymore. Knull absorbed Void.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Djin said:

BuffBeast said:

Carnage is happy now.
    Yeah. Sentry can regenerate. But he doesn't have Void anymore. Knull absorbed Void.
    Not to be rude but I haven’t read the series yet and the spoiler tag is a thing.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Djin said:

Djin said:

BuffBeast said:

Carnage is happy now.
    Not to be rude but I haven’t read the series yet and the spoiler tag is a thing.
    Sorry man. Didn't realize it. I added now.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Djin said:

BuffBeast said:

Carnage is happy now.
    Yes, it will be interesting to see what becomes of him. It might be the perfect opportunity for Sentry to finally shine on his own though without the Void.
  • Options
    Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our existing Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.