**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shortage of t4cc ?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
Anyone else feel theres a shortage in t4cc?.
I recently became thronebreaker with r3 doom. I got x4 t2a and x2 t5b in stash near expire. I can r3 my 6* havok to claim it but lack t4 mutants. I can r2 my dragon man and also claim but lack the t4 mystic cause i ranked doom.

Anyone else feel like this?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Yup, been buying 5 t4c from glory every week for months now
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I never felt this way, until I became thronebreaker. Eventhou I had plently of crystals for t4cc. I am close to out. This is mostly due to ranking up 6* champs.
    But since I am only in a 240m aq alliance I don`t think I`ll quickly get an overflow in t2a and t5b
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Yep
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Just mutant t4cc so far. I r1-r3 OR and apoc plus 3 other r2s and I have more to r2 and eventually r3.
    Between the 2 r1- r3s it’s 30 mutant t4cc. We need a way to trade in t4cc crystals for selectors or something like that
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I definitely have a shortage. There was a time where I had 800+ t4cc fragment crystals and 40+ full t4cc crystals. Now I've been waiting two weeks to r2 6* corvus, but I am only missing t4cc, and have all of the other resources.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Lately I have one too, mostly for Mutant, I have so many T4CC for classes I don't need it for but for the ones I need barelly, every time I need to take up a champ I don't have the respective T4CC but I have for others. This has been happening lately for me since I started taking up 6* champs alongside with T4B.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Nope...I also ranked up my 6*Doom to R3 and got TB recently. But I still have quite a few T4CC in overflow~

There are so many ways getting T4CC, such as monthly quests, TB daily crystals, AQ awards, glory store, AQ crystals, and even GGC. I did experience a shortage of T4CC when I ranked up my 6*Corvus and Venom at the same time. But they came back really quickly afterwards....

The strategy is: since you’re already TB, please try not to “waste” your resources (e.g. T4CC, T2a) on your 5*champs. You could use Rank up gems instead (they can be easily collected from Variants contents).

Leave majority of your resources for 6*Champs
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    No the only thing I’m short on is t1a. Everything else is expiring or stacks of crystals. I’ve stopped doing act7 explore and v6 as there’s no point claiming the rewards. 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yup... bit of a shortage

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Haven’t noticed it just yet but do star to se a bug dropping point next year. So I’m starting to don’t rank that many wil lvl op what I’m Hav now.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'm always out on mutant feels like. I have 0 mutant t4cc, but maxed on 2 others near max on 2 more. I have plenty of crystals but I'll have a ton in stash of I open enough to rebuild mutant
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm always maxed on mutant cats in particular. They're always in overflow.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Right now, I'm not since I put a pause on all my rankups (except for ones that use gems), but usually I am. What I'm really short on right now is ISO. I have multiple six stars sitting at level 1 or a little higher because each one takes so much ISO to get to 1/25
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Right now, I'm not since I put a pause on all my rankups (except for ones that use gems), but usually I am. What I'm really short on right now is ISO. I have multiple six stars sitting at level 1 or a little higher because each one takes so much ISO to get to 1/25

I've always wondered, do the people who have severe iso shortage always level up all their champs?

I think I have 4 or 5 6* champs at level 1 because I'll never use them outside of arena.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I have a T1A and T2A drought.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yep, fresh out of T4CC. My T4B was about to expire so I converted some of my T4CC I couldn’t use to crystals to get the class I needed and took my Hyp up. Lacking T1A and T4CC the most