**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost, Aegon, or Guilly 2099

BrandonSBrandonS Posts: 11
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone !

With all the gifting going on i've acquired some decent champs.

So the question is who to rank up ?

6* Awakened Sig 30 Ghost to R2
5* Awakened Sig 100 Aegon to R5
5* Awakened Sig 40 Guilly 2099 to R5

I’ve been practicing with ghost and am having trouble getting the hang of her.
I’m going through act 6.2.5 right now.
I need some good utility and destructive force !

Ghost, Aegon, or Guilly 2099 80 votes

6* Ghost
62% 50 votes
5* Aegon
25% 20 votes
5* Guilly 2099
11% 9 votes
Wait
1% 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I'm normally biased towards G99, but you should try to learn and rankup Ghost first.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    No doubt out of all this, the Utility you search for is in Guilo 2099.
    Aegon won't assist much in Act 6 IMO
    Ghost is solid too
    cant go wrong with none of them
    take note that its a hell of a lot ISO to rank 6 star
    Currently took my Dup Cull to Rank 2 and it's around 30k ISo in Level 25 to 35 per one
    insanity !
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    You really can't go wrong.....
  • LangpouchLangpouch Posts: 29
    I’m average at best using Ghost but my 5/65 has been hugely helpful getting me through Act6
  • BrandonSBrandonS Posts: 11
    I have a 6* R2 Warlock already and read every where that Ghost is the obvious answer.
    And I’m about 1/2 to a tier 5 class cat for tech.

So I feel 6* tech would be the smartest move.
    But I’m worried if I rank up ghost I won’t get the hang of her.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I’d say go Guilly. She can do most of the stuff Ghost can do, and is more user-friendly. She also has good synergies but doesn’t require them as part of her learning curve etc. And r5/r2 really helps w her damage output on ramp-up, whereas Ghost just needs debuffs to do a lot of what she does even as 6r1.

Only caveat is it’s duped 6* vs 5* and Kabam often programs the crystals to give u the 6* version right after u r5 a 5*. So u might want to announce your ranking Guilly, make sure everyone knows ur intentions, then secretly wait for next 6* and take that Guilly u pull to r2 instead.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost all the way
  • Ghost is awesome. She's also perfect for Do Not Go Gentle, as phasing a single hit then doing a medium counts as an intercept so it's really easy to keep on top of the charges without having to actually intercept properly and risk instant annihilation when the AI decides it's going to light intercept you. If you've got a 5/6* Hood she's also perfect for most of the stupid power gain nodes that are littered in 6.2.5, depending on which path you take.

Aegon is a machine for huge amounts of Act 6, but your immediate need is Ghost.

I didn't find a huge amount of use for G2099 in 6.2, I used her a reasonable amount in 6.3 and 6.4 where there's a fair amount of paths/matchups that punish crits/it's nice to be able to have a touch of power control (special bias 3)
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    G99 most overrated champ in game. Shouldn’t be in same convo with other 2
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I have the 3 of them at r5 or 6 r2 and trust me Ghost is the best option if you know how to use her, she smashes a lot, but if you don't trust me G99 is the better option, Don't get me wrong Aegon is solid, but trust me G99 covers more when you pay attention to her kit.
  • I’m stuck on Act 5.2.4 here are my champs plz I need some recommendations!