**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 needs more nerfs

124»

Comments

• Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

HI_guys said:

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

hefy2000 said:

The only change is advocate for is removing strength in numbers in 6.2.5. Beyond that, Act 6 is fine as it is. The oppressive attack values are gone. The previous biggest obstacles to a completion run have been removed. There is nothing wrong with exploration featuring some difficult paths since you don’t need to explore Act 6 for any progression title. There’s no rush to explore Act 6, and you can very easily wait until you pull the perfect counter to a difficult path.

Considering you need the t5c to help you get thronebreaker, yeah you are kind of stuck exploring it.

You don't NEED to explore act 6 for thronebreaker.

My variant 1 comparison is just based on the many paths and how much of a pain it is. I haven't and won't waste my time exploring variant 1, and currently feeling the same with exploring act 6. I've already 100% 7.1 and became TB, so no rush to go back.
    Good for you, but despite all of the content I’ve done, I still haven’t formed a t5c. I have enough fragments spread across the classes to have 3 of them, but haven’t been lucky enough to spin out enough in a single class. I am kind of stuck exploring it.

Your choice, it's all about what your goal is and how fast you want to get there. But realize you aren't stuck having to do any particular content.

I'm F2P and TB without doing any abyss and only completing act 6.
    How is that my choice lol

It sounds like I may have more content done than you. RNG is ****.

This is about act 6 and how much it sucks

Does act 6 suck..... absolutely! Do you need to explore it for TB........ no you don't! That's why it's your choice whether you go for exploration. But in no way should it be nerfed again just because!
    Dude...unless I do abyss or map 7, which I don’t want to, there is no where else in the game for me to get t5c. Only other spot is exploring variant 6, which I will do soon enough.
    Abyss isn't really as scary as people think. Just space it out for two days and you'll get it done before you knwo it
    I’m not scared of abyss. Apparently you guys missed the part where I’ve already completed most of the endgame content.

Of my 40 6 stars, only one is tech. If I go through all of the trouble of doing abyss, and pull a tech catalyst and have to r3 civil warrior, I will probably quit.
    This is the problem with the TB title. You think because you get a T5CC, you have to use it. Why not wait till you have a champ to use it on? Reading through all of this, I just see a lot of excuses from you. I have 2 kids and a career. At one point I had 2 jobs. I'll never suggest this game comes before family and real life because it doesn't. It's also fine if you don't want to do content. But the reason why variants 2-6 and Act 7 are super easy, it's because of posts and attitudes why we can't have challenging content.

They don't need to nerf act 6 further, you need to develop your roster further.
    I have 32 champs at R5/R2. That’s not the issue. People keep trying to attack my roster or my skills, but they aren’t acknowledging what I’m saying. I can do this content. Without looking, I think I’m about 55-60% explored. That’s not the issue. The issue is that it sucks. It’s not fun.

Somehow this thread derailed into my desire (or lack thereof) to do other content. That’s not what I’m talking about. This content is awful. You guys can keep taking cheap shots at me all you want, but the whole point of this thread is that the content sucks.
    If you're asking for nerfs, you can't do the content.
    What is it with the elitists in this community? Considering how far into I already am, I’d say you’re wrong.

Again, I am talking about how much it sucks, not my capability of doing it. But keep attacking me personally. You clearly only hear what you want to.
    If you can do it, why are you asking for nerfs then? That's why people are bagging on you. You talk about having the capability of doing it but also you say you want it nerfed even further.

Saying it sucks is different than saying you want it nerfed. Variant 1 is 100 times worse than anything in act 6. 6.2-4 are no where near as bad as they were pre-nerf.

So which is it, you don't like the content or you want it nerfed?
    I’m not sure if you are being intentionally obtuse, but I’m really not interested in arguing anymore. Have a great night dude. Take care.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    stop arguing and tell me the best 3 counters to sinister, i have to start 6.2 some day
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

stop arguing and tell me the best 3 counters to sinister, i have to start 6.2 some day

Quake with heimdal and Angela. G99, really any poison immune should be able to do now. There was one of she hulk doing in 377 hits. Yoy have to watch out for backlast though
    lol original completion I solod him with quake and no heimdall syn which took 30 minutes.
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★

HI_guys said:

Quake with heimdal and Angela. G99, really any poison immune should be able to do now. There was one of she hulk doing in 377 hits. Yoy have to watch out for backlast though
    lol original completion I solod him with quake and no heimdall syn which took 30 minutes.
    Not initial completion, but I solo’d him pre-nerf with Emma frost using colossus, heimdall and Angela for synergies. Yours is more impressive, though.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★

I used warlock with ultron synergy. Used only one single revive.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Act 6 isn't as bad as a lot of people say. Yes, its not a walk in the park, but if they make it too easy, people will run into a roadblock eventually.. which is what happened with the original Act 6. Nice easy all through acts 1-5, no overly challenging nodes, progressed way too fast, then got slapped in the face because they hadn't gone through the game slowly enough to develop the roster.

Completion for act 6 is fine, you have easier paths which you can do to get through it and get cavalier / thronebreaker. Exploration, should still be difficult. Those who want to skate through and do the bare minimum have the opportunity to do so, those who want a challenge can, and those who want to explore at their own pace, can clear, grow then go back and explore at their own pace.

If you cannot explore Act 6, wait for better counters, as long as you get an initial clear that is all you need. Personally I dreaded the thought of exploration, but it was easy when I started exploring pre nerf, a lot easier now. My biggest hatred atm has been addressed in Act 7 - way too many paths with the same bosses.

Dont rush, its doable if you take it slowly, one or two paths per week, doing the ones you have counters for, as you progress and do each months EQ / AW season, or weekly AQ your team builds, your skills develop and it becomes easier to do those harder paths.

When 6.4 came out, there's paths which require incinerate, shock and cold snap immune if I remember rightly, at the time, hardly any champs could counter - more and more are becoming available as time goes on, or synergies allow you to counter them.

Take the game at the pace it was designed to be, if you rush before you've developed your team or skill, it will feel a lot harder, and a lot more brutal than it actually is.

The way kabam make money, is people feeling like they need to rush. They need this team, or that champion, and they need a certain title. You need aegon for abyss? Okay pay for rng.. you want thronebreaker - rush it.. you rush it, you grind - or you open that lovely bank account of yours and pay for Miikes birthday tab..

I don't know man. Even with a well developed rostet, itemless exploration is still a task
    It ben done so no way impossible but I’m as you very much know it definitely take a lot of time and countless huers
    Haven't seen anyone do it tbh. Either spend units on energy refills, revives and pots, boost up to your teeth, or spend up to 3 years on it.
    Hasn't BG done Act 6 itemless?

I don't know if he did or not, since I don't watch MCOC content really.
    He did 6.2 without boosts, revives, or pots. Also did it pre nerf.
    Might also want to add it took him close to a year
    Fail to see how that's remotely relevant. If you want to do things cheaply, they take longer. If you use items, they go faster. You can pick whichever path you like or a mix of the two
    So as to not give people delusions that they could also do it itmelss in a day. I know I was dissapointed. I thought it would just be one other evening grind
    That's a fairly ridiculous assumption to make though. Even the newer easy content takes refills to do in a day
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Act 6.3 and act 6.4 paths are like 80% alright, but then the other 20% paths are just horrendous "if you don't have x champion you will have to spend a thousand revives on units." Like the do not go gentle 200% power gain path in 6.3.4 or the other path in 6.3.4 with the all or nothing havok. Or the path in 6.4.2 with the prowess node, if you don't have the champs for that good luck seriously. I haven't even touched 6.2 exploration because of the horror stories I've heard of certain paths in there that came straight from hell
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Act 6 isn't as bad as a lot of people say. Yes, its not a walk in the park, but if they make it too easy, people will run into a roadblock eventually.. which is what happened with the original Act 6. Nice easy all through acts 1-5, no overly challenging nodes, progressed way too fast, then got slapped in the face because they hadn't gone through the game slowly enough to develop the roster.

Completion for act 6 is fine, you have easier paths which you can do to get through it and get cavalier / thronebreaker. Exploration, should still be difficult. Those who want to skate through and do the bare minimum have the opportunity to do so, those who want a challenge can, and those who want to explore at their own pace, can clear, grow then go back and explore at their own pace.

If you cannot explore Act 6, wait for better counters, as long as you get an initial clear that is all you need. Personally I dreaded the thought of exploration, but it was easy when I started exploring pre nerf, a lot easier now. My biggest hatred atm has been addressed in Act 7 - way too many paths with the same bosses.

Dont rush, its doable if you take it slowly, one or two paths per week, doing the ones you have counters for, as you progress and do each months EQ / AW season, or weekly AQ your team builds, your skills develop and it becomes easier to do those harder paths.

When 6.4 came out, there's paths which require incinerate, shock and cold snap immune if I remember rightly, at the time, hardly any champs could counter - more and more are becoming available as time goes on, or synergies allow you to counter them.

Take the game at the pace it was designed to be, if you rush before you've developed your team or skill, it will feel a lot harder, and a lot more brutal than it actually is.

The way kabam make money, is people feeling like they need to rush. They need this team, or that champion, and they need a certain title. You need aegon for abyss? Okay pay for rng.. you want thronebreaker - rush it.. you rush it, you grind - or you open that lovely bank account of yours and pay for Miikes birthday tab..

I don't know man. Even with a well developed rostet, itemless exploration is still a task
    It ben done so no way impossible but I’m as you very much know it definitely take a lot of time and countless huers
    Haven't seen anyone do it tbh. Either spend units on energy refills, revives and pots, boost up to your teeth, or spend up to 3 years on it.
    6.1 / 6.2 itemless exploration, minus 6.2.6 - initial completion took me units because I did it way too fast.

But wow.. end of the world someone has to spend energy refills, which you get for free in game opening crystals, boosts which can be brought with glory, revives and potions which you get for free, or very easy tasks. Hey.. why doesn't everyone just get thronebreaker for making an account?

Everything in this game can be achieved without spending, if you're willing to give the game time. Game developers make games so you spend time completing them. Yes, they are a business. They create shortcuts to sell to people. Fifa with fifa points, gta with shark cards and starter packs. Even call of duty and pokemon.
    Shortcuts, especially in advert free games, are what ensures the game keeps running, or would you rather an advert for girls in your local area, and Pepsi, or farmville and raidshadow legends, and whenever else gets thrown in your face every time you open the game, between every fight and after every rank up? Along with the normal in game annoying pop ups were already fed up with?

They have made vast improvements to the game, but you cannot expect everything for nothing, if you do, please go find another game. I'm sure there's one with a hammer and sickle somewhere out there, matching your exact needs.
    Lol, why you attacking me bruh?
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Act 6.2.5 definitely needs nerf.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

6.1 / 6.2 itemless exploration, minus 6.2.6 - initial completion took me units because I did it way too fast.

But wow.. end of the world someone has to spend energy refills, which you get for free in game opening crystals, boosts which can be brought with glory, revives and potions which you get for free, or very easy tasks. Hey.. why doesn't everyone just get thronebreaker for making an account?

Everything in this game can be achieved without spending, if you're willing to give the game time. Game developers make games so you spend time completing them. Yes, they are a business. They create shortcuts to sell to people. Fifa with fifa points, gta with shark cards and starter packs. Even call of duty and pokemon.
    Shortcuts, especially in advert free games, are what ensures the game keeps running, or would you rather an advert for girls in your local area, and Pepsi, or farmville and raidshadow legends, and whenever else gets thrown in your face every time you open the game, between every fight and after every rank up? Along with the normal in game annoying pop ups were already fed up with?

They have made vast improvements to the game, but you cannot expect everything for nothing, if you do, please go find another game. I'm sure there's one with a hammer and sickle somewhere out there, matching your exact needs.
    Lol, why you attacking me bruh?
    Not an attack - but saying you cant do it without energy refills and boosts? Really?! Yes, boosts make it easier and faster. You can do the entire thing itemless, or at least unitless. I don't understand why it has to be itemless. Its not fun, or challenging to have something which you can finish without any sort of effort.
    Energy refills and boosts are items too. Sure, unitless might be a possibility, but that's a stretch. Not sure what you mean by me finding another game 🤔
  • MISHALJANIMISHALJANI Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    For me it is 6.3.6 CapIW boss. Unless you own Ghost and Hood/Starky/Ægon/CG as 5*'s. You can't kill him, You have to unitman it down. You were used to cheese with Ronan but now you can't do it anymore. That is a fight of 4 champs and only Ghost + Hood/Starky can solo CapIW.
    Don't need to get started on Mordo but I think attack reduction is fine just remove ability accuracy is reduced completely.
    Also, 6.3.6 Thunderstruck path, It is like without Doom or Hood, You will be moonwalking on your grave. Because there is a Champion on path can you believe me The Champion on a tech lane along with some form of regen where only a few options work like Sentinel, Nebula, Starky and Mysterio. That champion there needs to removed and replaced with someone.
    Same goes for 6.4.2 Thunderstruck King Groot.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    It does not need more nerfs. Stop trying to water act 6 to the ground and make mcoc to easy