Options

Xmas gift

What do you all think about Kabam giving everyone a Xmas gift by allowing us to CHOOSE one 4* hero? :D

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    This one is not that out there. A while back, we participated in a Poll for a free 3*. It ended up being Elektra. I'd love to see that happen again, with a 4*. Even a 3* would be fine with me. I liked the participation aspect.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Would be a god gesture. After playing since day 1 and no witch that would be my choice. Miike might see less of me if I pulled one. Lol.
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    2* Carnage. Good day.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    It was valentine's Day 2015 and we all got to vote between about 5 champs to get as a 3*. Electra won. This would be great with a 4*.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    It was valentine's Day 2015 and we all got to vote between about 5 champs to get as a 3*. Electra won. This would be great with a 4*.

Good memory. All I remember was that we voted for a free Champ, and mine won. Lol.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Good memory. All I remember was that we voted for a free Champ, and mine won. Lol.

****! Are you saying I missed out on a free 3* "Captain Contradiction"