**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GGC drop rates getting worst?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
anyone notice any difference? First 20, I got 6* shards...now..maybe the last 20, I keep getting sig stones or t4b

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No, same as always
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    For me it's the opposite. First 8 was complete trash. All of them were t4 basic(seriously how the heck is it even possible). But in the nxt 8 I got 20k 5* and 4k 6* shards.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

For me it's the opposite. First 8 was complete trash. All of them were t4 basic(seriously how the heck is it even possible). But in the nxt 8 I got 20k 5* and 4k 6* shards.

same here it was all **** until I was closing in on 10 and started getting 5 star shards. Then out of no where 1 GGC gave me 15k 6 star shards
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Nope. First batch of 5 I got a 4* Kang and some 6* shards. Second batch of 5 I got 15k 5* shards and 1.4 million gold. Did a third batch of 3 GGCs today and pulled... 15k 5* shards and an effin 6* Nexus. From which I got Modok/Torch/Void. Picked Torch of course.
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I can't find any difference. It was bad from the beginning for me.
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I noticed that too, first gave me t2 and then second gave me 6* shards , 3rd and 4th gave me 5* nexus and 4* thanos respectively then others gave me some more 6*s but today got 5* sig after spending a lot of units to get that! Now I’m out of units and can’t ven get an effin revive
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    R N G
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76

R N G

What's RNG??
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I opened 3 today and got 16500 6* shards. Seems alright doesn't it
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Seems like typical mediocre results to me. Expecting a 6* Nexus every third drop is probably unrealistic.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I opened 25 and only got 3k 6* shards in total...everything else could be had for free from glory store or arenas. A total waste of units. I really detest the gifting event, I would rather save my units, but damn teammates and people apparently have gambling addictions when it comes to crystals and I am obligated to gift back.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

anyone notice any difference? First 20, I got 6* shards...now..maybe the last 20, I keep getting sig stones or t4b

Username checks out
  • Options
    BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I got 18k T2 alpha shard