Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

One....last....epoch crystal....

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 257 ★★★

Bit of a humble brag because I have only gotten 6* out of cavalier crystals twice.

This guy and Tigra.....both from Epoch crystals. Plus 5* Red Goblin, Squirrel girl, Hit-monkey, nova, and Mojo 2x.

These crystals were AMAZING and I hope we see them again. Kabam nailed this one

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,517 ★★★★★
    Epochs are the best. My last one was a 5* Guardian. That Apoc is insane!
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 679 ★★★
    Man, you said that you have ONLY gotten 2 six stars out of these? And they are Tigra and Apoc. That's insane luck bro. All I got were three five stars out of these.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Man, you said that you have ONLY gotten 2 six stars out of these? And they are Tigra and Apoc. That's insane luck bro. All I got were three five stars out of these.

One 5* annhilus for me. But i got a 5* spider ham from grandmaster tho.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 257 ★★★

No, no, not just out of these, I have never ever gotten a 6* from ANY cav crystal since I became cavalier, at all.
    Then they drop these Epoch crystals and bam I get 2 in the same month.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 210
    These crystals were Not AMAZING and I hope we don’t see them again. Kabam didn’t nail this one

Fixed it for you ;)

But seriously, congratulations 👏🏻🍾 would love to pull him as a 5/6 Star