**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashing?

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My game has been crashing like crazy in arena and even quests. Is it only me or you guys also... it's getting real annoying!!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Same. But my phone is older and figured it had to do with that. I’m sorry it’s a bigger issue.
  • Bigger issue. Our alliance has been riddled with it today. Probably going to cost us the war
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 996 ★★★★
    +1

Happened to me half a dozen times in arenas yesterday. Three of those times, it didn't register a win prior to "disconnecting", and when I launched the game and went back in, it counted those fights as losses.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Happens to me as well. Having a phone one year old, and it crashes on stuff that is years old, so it's not on my side (for ex. Thing's SP1 never crashed to me since he was released, until today)
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    Crashing as in the app just closes by itself - yes.

What's worse is that the game freezes during a match. While you're doing a combo, the frames will freeze. Then when the game recovers, the A.I. will be doing a counter-attack.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Guktug ya I was doing arena and AQ and my game would freeze for 5 mins then crash. When I'd reopen my champs would be either dead or really low. I lost my streak multiple times because of this. Is this a problem kabam is working on?
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    It's been happening for the last month its so annoying I've reported it multiple times with no reply so wouldn't hold your breathe of it getting fixed anytime soon. Its been really annoying me loads especially happening at the very wrong times.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    jaysavage said:

@Guktug ya I was doing arena and AQ and my game would freeze for 5 mins then crash. When I'd reopen my champs would be either dead or really low. I lost my streak multiple times because of this. Is this a problem kabam is working on?

I don't know. I opened 2 tickets so far: one about in-match freezes, and another about an arena error.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    They've been ignoring this for like 3 months. Can't tell you how many times a mod has come in and told someone to post in the iOs/Android post even though they don't respond to you there either.