**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon broken

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not getting furies when he’s getting hit after the current update

Please look into this mods
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    What device are you guys using, I just did the do you bleed path in 6.4.1 using aegon for some fights using the heavy-get hit strategy and he was getting the mega furies just fine. I'm on the Iphone X
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 196 ★★
    Sungj said:

What device are you guys using, I just did the do you bleed path in 6.4.1 using aegon for some fights using the heavy-get hit strategy and he was getting the mega furies just fine. I'm on the Iphone X

The issue is with Android is guess..
    I am using android and i have the issue with my aegon.
    I also have an ipad so i might try it on ios as well
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    If we get hit at the beginning of the fight, the furies don't work.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Duo_Kulio said:

Today i had this problem with Quake, at the start of the fight i went to the heavy attack, my aftershock charge applied, but the concussion didn't and quake didn't evade the hit from the opponent. And there wasn't any node that affected ability accuracy/ true strike. Also after that, the fight was just fine.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    edited January 2021

Duo_Kulio said:

Today i had this problem with Quake, at the start of the fight i went to the heavy attack, my aftershock charge applied, but the concussion didn't and quake didn't evade the hit from the opponent. And there wasn't any node that affected ability accuracy/ true strike. Also after that, the fight was just fine.
    I faced the same issue with quake in AW yesterday. I did not pay much attention to it as I didn't see any other people complaining about this (I thought I didn't time play her well).
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The same thing was happening to me with red mags. At the beginning of the fight he wouldn’t trigger unstoppable for the v6 node but then when you parried a second time it worked. It never worked at the very beginning of the fight but did consistently after.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Happened in the cav side quest for me. Didn’t get to nullify the buffs for prowess
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

iPhone 12

Just did an AQ fight now with 300 combo and aegons fury isn’t stacking . I’m only seeing 1 fury as I do my 6 hit combo.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I had that two. But then i tested throwing a heavy and when i got hit with a combo shield i got the furies. But not consistently.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Also the Abilities text appears on every hit, which is kind of annoying.
  • I'm also in the middle of an abyss run. I also have over 200 revives that I was gifted that will expire. Hopefully they push a fix soon.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Yeah he’s busted . Got hit and didn’t trigger any furys. 300+ Streak and only get a single fury when landing my 6 hit combo.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Duo_Kulio said:

who were you fighting?
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Ægon’s fury buffs at 500+ combo is also not working. It won’t stack above one, it’s supposed to stack to three.
  • Hey there, there is a thread currently ongoing where the team is gathering information on this issue which you can find here.
This discussion has been closed.