Regretful Rank ups

2»

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 501 ★★★

Sym Supreme to r4. Didn't use MD until recently (Suicides - had to cut out DW for MD. Rough decision.) -- and, naturally, I later pulled him as a 6*.

Second is Venom to r4, but only because I didn't use a 20xx rank up gem and the loss of DW hurts him a bit.

I'm in dire need of Claire or Magik. Doom would be amazing too ofc., suicides or no. Hell, I'd probably r5 and max sig Morningstar rn.

Claire is a total game changer. I had both her and Sym Supreme, but since I'd seen the latter used a lot more I took him to R3 first. It was only after I used him, then used Claire that I realized how much of a god she was. She was my first R5.

Tip: If you have Deep Wounds unlocked, you can abuse Claire's bleed heavy when the opponent is at low health to instantly knock off 3% HP. Even works without having to make contact
  • MoudouMoudou Member Posts: 151
    I don't really regret ranking up anyone. The closest I come to regretting is R5 sig 200 Namor for prestige. I am not even in an active alliance (we do map 2 once a week for small amount of glory). I just wanted to see high prestige numbers.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Claire is a total game changer. I had both her and Sym Supreme, but since I'd seen the latter used a lot more I took him to R3 first. It was only after I used him, then used Claire that I realized how much of a god she was. She was my first R5.

Tip: If you have Deep Wounds unlocked, you can abuse Claire's bleed heavy when the opponent is at low health to instantly knock off 3% HP. Even works without having to make contact
    I know, *weeps. I still use her 4* in 'legendary' or when she isn't blocked. I'd take her over Doom anyday as a suicide main.

I'm stuck with voodoo and 2 SymSups at r4 level as my best mystics. Luckily they work incredibly well when I absolutely need them... but SymSup without MD is intolerable, so RIP DW.
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Member Posts: 84
    My regret would be R5ing my 5* Stealth Spidey.
    I ranked him up during the glut time when I wasn't pulling a decent champ for months.
    Upon exploration of Sentinel Variant I got a Skill Rank 4-5 gem and guess which class is my weakest in my roster. The gem sat for ages and I pulled Stealth Spidey from a featured and I was desperate to rank up a decent champ and did him. (Bloody pulled Aegon 1 month after that)

Have used him like 3-4 times in the 5-6 months, cause he has a terrible terrible block proficiency. His health pool is terribly low and he barely survives late game content with my gamestyle.

My other regrets are my only two 6* Rank 2s, Domino and CAIW. Domino is fine, does decent damage, but I don't have a RHulk yet to make use of the synergy. And CAIW is not duped so his half of the abilities that make him so great are locked for me. As my days are passing I find my decision to chose a 25% T5CC Class selector as Science as even more regretful. Oh well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I don't regret any rank ups and I have a R5 Star Lord lol. I'd love for him to get a buff but I still like him.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    R5 annihilus. Ranked him with a r5 gem from some variant for AW def. I also have r4 Venom and wish I would've ranked him. I'm not i an active alliance anymore
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Morning Star. Because she was my first 5* Mystic.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    6* karnak. Never use him, but I had t5b expiring. I also could r2 aegon, but he wasn't duped, and I already have r5 5*, so I took karnak for memes. Add you probably guessed, I duped 6* aegon in no time after that (1-2 crystals). Or maybe my t5b sacrifice worked and it's the reason I duped aegon? Then I probably shouldn't regret it
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I regret taking Wasp to R5. I had everything I needed to take Torch up to R5, but had given up pulling him. Sure enough, 2 days later I finally pulled Torch. And then 2 days after that I open a 6* and wouldn’t you know it, it was Wasp!
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Member Posts: 103
    R2 six star champion
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I'm a firm believer in trying champs before I rank them so I don't really have any regrets from my rank ups besides my drunk ones...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    Honestly, not a fan of my r5 Thing. Other than cheesing Variant 1 with him and one or two paths in Act 6, I never use him. Not even for defense. He's just sort of there. Same with my 6r2 Sentinel, used him a couple times in Act 6 and some Variants, but almost never use him anymore.
  • NotscepyNotscepy Member Posts: 28
    Corvus. I don't use suicides and I honestly cannot find a good use for him except for uncollected EQ and incursions!
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155
    None