**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• In-Game Name: Turbulencex90
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: v29.2
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes and closes out every time I try to start a fight in EQ. I was doing auto fight in Heroic mode. I’ve never had this problem until the new update.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I started playing in 2015, before I used android and everyone told me "use IOS you will see that there are no problems there"
    Now I use an Ipad, but how do I play high end content if the game crashes after a few minutes? even just a minute after the new update.
    Really a pleasure in AQ to find yourself with half health without even having made the first fight.
    This is the fourth version with this problem! It's been 4 months !!!!
    There are dozens of pages of people complaining about the same problem and ZERO responses. The wisest have stopped playing.
    Before I had a suspicion, now I am convinced that you do it on purpose, I do not understand why.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: v 29.2
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Champion upgrading
    Description of the Issue: When checking what resources needed and trying to upgrade Spider Ham it crash/closed out four times in a row within less than 2 minutes
  • CarmaJCarmaJ Posts: 19
    Posting for someone else, please contact them in game since I have no contact with them at my email address

In-Game Name: Yo Ali A~1
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Game Version Installed: latest version installed yesterday.
    Happening in EQ & AQ but not arena.
    Description of the Issue: I can access the game, open crystals etc I can move in AQ but when I press on the fight it crashes. In EQ it was crashing when I pressed to start the fight so I exited the event. Now it just crashes on entering EQ. So basically I can only play arena. (this is basically me)
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    edited January 2021
    IGN: Timmytdt
    Device: iPad Air
    System version: 12.1.4 (I don’t care for those updates)
    Game version: latest (updated yesterday)
    Game mode it occurs: so far eq but haven’t tried anything else
    Description: Well to start it all of I’m trying to complete master difficulty to get some t1a cats and some units, and it was goin all fine. Then now while doing the mojo quest (2.2 master) I took the postal path with apoc, ultron , darkhawk and Sasquatch. And while moving towards Sasquatch it goes to loading screen and crashes instantly. I’ve reloaded it a total of 8 times (and every load taking a grand 5 minutes) and it happens again. Then I exited the quest in a fury and when I tried to start it again, it crashed! I just can’t take it any longer! Please fix it! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please look into this!
  • It was all good before the update nowl log in? Keep buffing. Only can log in over wifi
  • Wooly_boogerWooly_booger Posts: 3
    Wooly booger
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 13.6.1
    WiFi
    Event quests

In SpiderHam Framed by fame event quest, as soon as I start a fight the Loading ... splash screen appears and then the app crashes. If I restart the app, go back into the event quest and try to start the fight again it crashes again. I’ve been able to play in AQ without any problems.
    The problem is the fact that aq dosent have any comment/dialogue boxes which apparently cause the crash
    P.s how do o send a ticket?

• In-Game name: Mkev1984
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.3
    Cellular or WiFi: both-cellular is At&T
    Game Version Installed: 29.2
    Game Mode: story quest, event quest, opening crystals and rewards, between match loading screens.
    Description of the Issue: since updating this morning, my game crashes in between every match in all quest modes, and several times every few minutes when doing all other activities. It has not yet crashed in Arena.
  • In-Game Name: Kellen McNasty
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.0 (Latest)
    Game Mode: Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes after selecting champs and loading into the map. It looks like it is being triggered by the story events. So when you travel to a node within the map and the two characters come up and have a bit of dialog (the ones you can skip). It seems this is crashing the game every time. When I restart the game and 'continue' within the event everything seems fine until I get to another story pop up with the two characters.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★

In-Game Name: Turbulencex90
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Game Version Installed: v29.2
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes and closes out every time I try to start a fight in EQ. I was doing auto fight in Heroic mode. I’ve never had this problem until the new update.

Same issue and specs, except I’m in iPad (5th gen). Have had many crashes but became completely unusable on 2.1 trying to finish normal level eq.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Flash spider99
    iPhone 11
    iSO 14.2
    Cellular data
    Game version 29.2
    Side Quest: Jubilees Arcadia
    Issue: problem connecting to the network please check connection

• ÂspectÂspect Posts: 18
    iPad 6th Generation
    Newest update available
    Wifi
    Whenever I try to play the game it kicks me off at the start of the fight, lost countless potions because of it
  • Levani58121Levani58121 Posts: 4
    Levani58121
    Iphone 6
    Ios 12.5
    Wifi
    Last
    the spider pig doesn't load and the game crashes
  • JacquesOeuffJacquesOeuff Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: JackOeuff
    Device and Model: iphone 11
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: mcoc 29.1
    Game Mode:
    AQ - lagging, long load times + crashing
    any game mode: lagging & long load times
    Description of the Issue:
    Overall, the game is lagging anywhere, anytime, on any champ. I don't have the impression certain parts or champs are not affected. The lagging and the load times are annoying.
    However, I just had the game crashing in AQ upon loading the fight (map 5, section 2, warlock against old man logan), this resulted in the fight not having started but me having lost half of warlocks (nearly full) health.
    This kind of bugs are not okay, because it affects players in a negative way.
    These problems started after downloading the last game update.
    Other players in the alliance are reporting the exact same issues.
    Hope you guys can fix this soon. Good luck! Cheers!
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89

In-Game Name: Schapenkop
    Device and Model: iPad Pro and iPhone 8plus
    Device Operating System: 14.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular (KPN)
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Disconnected, lost half health of my champs. Happens too much lately.

And again game freezes.
    lost Aegon in AQ due to this problem.
    Thanks... now I have to revive again and put in valuable resources :(
  • DashZXDashZX Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: DashZX
    Device and Model: iPod Touch 6g
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.5
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests
    Description of the Issue: in a story quest in act 3 when I move to a node to fight someone (collosus) it crashes plus when I try to use my 4 star silver surfer's level 3 special it crashes as well
  • SymbiopioidSymbiopioid Posts: 5
    iPod Touch 5th Generation
    Software: 14.2
    All Game Modes
    When using Black Widow (Claire Voyant) game will consistently crash when initiating an sp3 attack or completing a fight in victory. Issue began with release of newest update.

• Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 14.3
    Game 29.2

Controls are randomly not responding. In AQ the controls responded but in AW the controls almost totally unresponsive. Just stood there and got whacked. Happened in 2 fights in 2 very different nodes that doesn’t have any influence on the controls or movement.

Just adding to all the different bugs you of course don’t have any feedback for.
  • Ipad
    Femmes Fatales
    Wifi

Since the October update the game crashes on and on. Mostly when starting a fight in all content, but also when opening crystals. It happens more and more often.
    Thanks.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374

Ipad
    Femmes Fatales
    Wifi

Since the October update the game crashes on and on. Mostly when starting a fight in all content, but also when opening crystals. It happens more and more often.
    Thanks.

they don't care, even Seatin in a live say "I'm now in the Crashing Club"
    https://youtu.be/AxfuI-4BYiY?t=1335

edited January 2021
    iPad Air 2
    Game 29.2

Wtf Are you doing?

Cannot even grind in arena event. Did a 1-2 star champ match and the fight didn’t even start before the game crashed. Restarted and tried once more to continue the fight. The same thing has happened on the same fight 7 times. It’s no help in rebooting the iPad. Cannot even switch the around before it’s crashing. Also tested just enter the selection and waited. It took less than 10 sec before it crashed.

Way to go with your fixes and patches

Edit: turns out to have the whole team to lose since they need healing when I’ve entered the arena for 2-3 star level. In original level they were used they still waits for the fights to be started and crashes the game over and over

iPad Air 2
    Game 29.2

Wtf Are you doing?

Cannot even grind in arena event. Did a 1-2 star champ match and the fight didn’t even start before the game crashed. Restarted and tried once more to continue the fight. The same thing has happened on the same fight 7 times. It’s no help in rebooting the iPad. Cannot even switch the around before it’s crashing. Also tested just enter the selection and waited. It took less than 10 sec before it crashed.

Way to go with your fixes and patches

Edit: turns out to have the whole team to lose since they need healing when I’ve entered the arena for 2-3 star level. In original level they were used they still waits for the fights to be started and crashes the game over and over

New update; maybe this error is related to the spider ham issue? The opponent have one spider ham in the team I’m facing.
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    iOS 14.3
    MCOC 29.2.0

Been having connection issues for the past 12hrs. Non stop. Constant freezing with the “signal” icon in the bottom corner. Wifi works just fine and so does cellular network. Rebooted the phone several times and still the same problem. Game would freeze before and after each AQ fight...which is incredibly frustrating with the nice lost health bonus because the game crashes after clicking the fight button. The game is unplayable right now. Level up...freeze. Quest fight...freeze. AQ fight...freeze. The game can’t go longer than 1 minute of activity before that signal icon pops up and crashes. Very demoralizing when things like this happen. Sure enough won’t be logging in for the rest of the weekend. Don’t expect any response on this issue since the people who run this really only do it for show. Just want to post this just in case any other players are having a similar issue and to let them know it’s not just you...and its not your phone or your internet connection that’s the problem. We all know by now they rarely own up to this kinda stuff.