Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New alli looking for map 5 players

Hi all,
We r 3 mcoc friends that r fed up with being tagged while in bed and the bad
atmosphere in a lot of allis. We r looking for map 5 players that just get the job done no bs. We like to have a laugh as a team and still play hard and organised. We have family’s and as long as we know the score will understand if something comes up. This is a game after all.
AQ555
Optional AW 2 bg
Line required for comms.
Line ID: Zeus 1020
Can also contact us in game.

Comments

• Options
    Jeschatts88Jeschatts88 Posts: 101
    Lol
  • Options
    JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Nice mate. Have I comment on urs? We done our best for u. This is an example of what I mean allis with bad attitudes that follow and troll u. Maybe u should treat ur members better. People leave allis mate and urs stank of bad attitude and people that can’t play with there great accounts so others have to. We r going to do things different and have fun too.
  • Options
    Stay off my posts or I will comment on urs
  • Options
    Im not the one who stormed off with no notice boss
  • Options
    Best of luck
  • Options
    Jess if u have something to say to me can u please keep it private Like a man should as like I say if u keep trolling me I will do the same. Ur alli don’t play there own matches so b careful pal. We left because of the toxic nature of ur leadership.
  • Options
    You didn’t answer your messages like a coward after you left with no notice.
  • Options
    You’re not gonna fill up if you can’t even be honest with yourself.
  • Options
    Ok fair enough I asked nicely if this is how u want it fine
  • Options
    I didn’t say anything until you started talking **** about me man. You didn’t even talk anything out you just ran away
  • Options
    We weren’t even half though AQ week and you pulled 3 accounts. I hope nobody does that to you lol
  • Options
    Ran away from a alli like urs lol. Mate u r a below par player as all but one of the leadership in ur alli. More money than skill. I believe others have left since right? Maybe if u all played ur own matches instead of the best plying in all ur accounts in war u would have the practice to become better yourselves, u know that’s cheating right?
  • Options
    I don’t think you even know what you are talking about. You got mad cuz your buddies weren’t any good lol
  • Options
    I had one of my friends loose someone close to them and all ur leadership done was get on their backs, do u think that is a nice way to treat valued members? I don’t feel guilty how we left because u treated us so badly and I believe that is still going on. I have seen u post on here but I am a man and didn’t get involved. U posted on my thread right? Stop cheating mate and get better then I might listen to ur opinion.
  • Options
    Pretty sure nobody shares accounts for war cuz kabam actually tracks that stuff...but what do I know apparently a guy who has to carry his friends doesn’t think I know how to play.
  • Options
    This would’ve been a lot easier if you would just answer pms instead of being a coeard
  • Options
    Coward
  • Options
    Just leave me alone simple.
  • Options
    Mate u wouldn’t say that to my face keyboard warrior
  • Options
    Again you have my info you could’ve just messaged me lol
  • Options
    I guarantee you will continue to fail lol
  • Options
    We don’t play each other’s fights and u say I was carrying people lol
  • Options
    We will c mate
  • Options
    I could have messaged u? I don’t want to talk to u. U posted on my thread do u understand that? Cheaters. How many of ur aw matches do u Actually play? Ferrari weren’t even in the alli for weeks but he was still moving? I carry people 😂
  • Options
    Well you have nobody to carry currently i see who’s in your ally lol.
  • Options
    Good job I ain’t a grass and am a man unlike u. I’ve gotta start a new thread now u d***
  • Options
    There’s a reason you don’t have an alliance again because you’re the toxic player
  • Options
    Anyone else reading this if u want an alli with none of this bs let me know 😂
  • Options
    You probably had a bunch of people gift you and then you probably left them dry lol
  • Options
    As leaders we will never follow u months down the line trying to stop u progressing