**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst profile

Hahaha I believe this is worst profile

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Max2001s said:

In fact that’s a pretty average 6* roster.
    Ultron is still a descent champ with great sustainability, Agent Venom and Mordo can be used on AW defense and Heimdal is always a great pull as 5* or 6*.
    And tbh I personally like ThorJF, Ms.Marvel and Captain Marvel too, but that’s probably an unpopular opinion 🙂
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Not the best but nowhere near a post a while ago that had nothing even close to as useful as a Heimdall, hope for luck my friend.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Gonna bookmark this to show all those people complaining that they have the worst 6 star roster when they actually have a 2/3 god tier ratio.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’m just gonna day this.
    Play mordo against every BPCW you see.
    Enjoy
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    If you have killmonger at 5* then that winter soldier would put in major work.

Mordo is not bad, not the best but something to work with

It does suck you got both captain marvels though.

Overall it’s not the most exciting roster, but it’s got at least champs that have their niche
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Now let's see that 5* roster lol. Just because your 6* aren't exactly all bangers, doesn't mean you have a crud roster. By the way, ultron is not as bad as people make him out to be. Double immunities regen x2 can absorb energy attacks for health once duped and works just fine against opponents who can bleed. Your spiderman can deal decent damage and because he's not duped thats even better so you don't have to worry about evades at inopportune moments. Just saying to look at things from a different perspective instead of crying you haven't pulled God tiers as 6* yet.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Little by little all of them will get a
    Value update buff or just buff or may be overhaul new kit buff...
    But it will happen eventually. Every low tier champ will get rework and become useful.
    Till then hold on.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Max2001s said:

Those 6* must be holding you back.

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Maybe you could save up for a featured next time, way better chances for decent to good champs.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    That’s a pretty good roster but do you know what’s worse? The people sugar coating it
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Why can't you guys ACCEPT when someone has a terrible roster??? That is by far the worst 6 star roster I've ever seen. Not 1 of those champs is useful in any meaningful content (don't say Heimdall cuz he's not actually used and a 5 star would suffice for the synergy). Don't give OP BS like "boohoo stop complaining X champion can do this" cuz that roster is atrocious.

My condolences, OP. Hope your future 6 star pulls are better.

Cmon now bruh....atrocious? This isn’t ANYTHING near atrocious.