**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update Loyalty Store by changing Unstoppable Colossus with following option or replace it with 6*

Update Loyalty Store by changing Unstoppable Colossus with following option or replace it with 6* 40 votes

Iron Fist ( Immortal )
10%
rockray2016Maxwell24ProfessorCJcolonel 4 votes
Goldpool
20%
Mqc19Dfour24Xguard77jdeck59LemoNotavenge_123Kaypee3Aroseinbloom 8 votes
Punisher
5%
JenskeDPrimerprime5 2 votes
Electro
2%
Mysterio 1 vote
Thanos
17%
Denzel116shivam1RebarkVictorDJJJmJJJshdh1221gggg00 7 votes
Vision ( OG Version )
35%
subash_vikramRasiloverdoctorb_Sham_brahimpi99JctsukDarkKnightOfMcocJohnyBoyTheLegionMasterPuttPuttLBreakerAGENT_A7KXanatosUnknown_Legend 14 votes
Ronan
2%
cx23433 1 vote
Kang
7%
DragonMCOCAntimoniter233odishika123 3 votes

Comments

• YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41
    Agreed @SpideyFunko but they could provide 6* variant then..
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    The loyalty store definitely needs an update, but this isn’t it. They should add a 6* unstoppable colossus, and some other materials
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I would like them to make some player-friendly changes to the loyalty store, including different champs, but this question comes up every few months and they've always said 'we have no plans to update the loyalty store at this stage'.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I would like to buy iso, but also just have boosts on a rotation like items on the glory store. The only thing i get in the glory store is combat regen, invuln boost, advanced power boost for aw and tech power boosts for ghost. The rest goes to allaince tickets.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Vision ( OG Version )
    If they don’t update the store, they should at least update Unstoppable Colossus. Just copy and paste Colossus’s abilities and animations, plus the unstoppable added on top.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I would like them to make some player-friendly changes to the loyalty store, including different champs, but this question comes up every few months and they've always said 'we have no plans to update the loyalty store at this stage'.

That is 2018 tho. Over 2 years ago. Things change and I haven’t heard a response recently. I don’t think it’s pressing either but also I have millions of loyalty and nothing to really spend it on
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I think the store needs a revamp but I’d honestly prefer being able to buy potions or revives for normal quests then devalue those champs rareness
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    A revamp of the entire store would be nice. Obviously making it progression base would really be more exciting but really anything would be better than what we have now.

I don't really have an issue with them adding a 6* UC since it would purely be a trophy champ unless they ever decide to rework him (doubtful but maybe🤞) although the idea of adding alternative champs would keep it intresting but would probably cause them to alter the price to ensure it remains an accomplishment rather than an entitlement.

I remember dorky Dave doing a discussion with the Kabam Developers about making updates to the entire concept of earning loyalty, possibly even increasing the cap for long-time members of an alliance as a incentive to remain with your crew but still there's a lot that can be done.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Loyalty is way too easy to come by to have anything of significant value. Just spend your loyalty on boosts and cheap revives.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I hope they do a glory-store esque rework for the loyalty store. An iso thing would be great
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    What really needs to be done is a Unstoppable Colossus rework. Once Jugs gets his too, they should combine his and Colossus's abilities and stick them on UC