Options

Would you r3 Jane Foster for TB?

IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I finished Abyss a week ago and I got mystic t5cc and I have only Jane Foster... Few people say its not worth to r3 her for only TB, but some people say I should do it.
So my question is, is TB worth that much to r3 a very outdated, bad champ?

(Yes I know she is not that bad, but lets be honest, she is really outdated, and there are much better options. She is not even a meme champ,but it would be a unique rank up I guess.)

Would you r3 Jane Foster for TB? 120 votes

Yes, I would r3 Jane for TB.
35%
MillybearTheManMythLegendTerraIrakliBpn88855Foxhero007SpicyslicerMoot4LifeCupidBsuGuydoctorbHavanaknightMiekandKorgEtjamaOGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809Ycatsdangarang122Rebark 42 votes
No, its not worth it.
55%
XxicylovexXSungjLvernon15BrandonmballouKamikaze_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUSRbk19WerewrymBrokenRasiloverWicket329BuckyBruhPintzzSociopathDannyB01Colonaut123KDSuperFlash10WhatElseRemeliKILLMФИGЕЯ 67 votes
Depends... (on what?)
9%
ccrider474CassyDuffMcGruffDenzel116BonzodavidHilbert_unbeatable2TheBair123IryseAGYAATThe_Sentry06CGR2020 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Depends... (on what?)
    I do think that she is gonna get buffed pretty soon and only if she was getting buffed, I would rank her up. So, if that's a risk you are willing to take...
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Question is do you want to be TB? If yes, then I'd say go for it. If it's not too much of a rush, you can wait for it.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Considering what we do benefit as thronebreakers...I'd say dew it!
  • Options

Question is do you want to be TB? If yes, then I'd say go for it. If it's not too much of a rush, you can wait for it.

Well I did Abyss without any horseman, do you think I dont want to be TB? I can open another 6* end of the month, but I doubt it will be mystic, since I only pull skill and mutant champs all the time.

TB sounds awesome, but I dont know its worth that much to r3 Jane.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Well I did Abyss without any horseman, do you think I dont want to be TB? I can open another 6* end of the month, but I doubt it will be mystic, since I only pull skill and mutant champs all the time.

Well then I'd say to go right ahead.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    I took mole man to r3 to get TB. I’m ftp, so I didn’t have as much access to t5cc. And I’m only getting a small handful of 6* a month. As TB, you now get access to t5cc in the daily crystal, as well as 5% every week in glory. Granted, part of the reason I went with mole man is because he is getting a buff soon. Plus some of the more ideal skill champs to r3 require awakening, something I wouldn’t be able to do for a while. Several of your top mystics however, don’t need awakening.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No, its not worth it.
    Is she underrated? Definitely. Does she have unique niche uses? Yep.

Will you ever use her? Unlikely.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,193 ★★★★★

If you can do the abyss without a r3 6s, then might as well rank up TJF.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 557 ★★★
    T5cc is a depreciating asset. It's still rare, but significantly less rare now than it was even 6 months ago - and the relative value will continue to drop over time. The longer it takes you to pull a more worthy mystic the more t5b cats and t5cc shards you're leaving behind.

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★
    If she was duped, and you had no other option, then yes.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I may be desperate to get thonebreaker, but not that desperate
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Depends... (on what?)
    Your monthly calendar won't change till next month. The daily for the chance of t5b and t2a is pretty good. And the better health pots from 4hr are better. I would wait till closer to the end of month. If you get a better 6 mystic your set. If you don't you can rank her up right before monthly calendar changes.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 699 ★★★
    what is "TB"?
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

what is "TB"?

Thronebreaker
  • Options
    She is not duped, but at the moment I have no other choice.
    I guess I will wait for another 6*, but there is no way its gonna be mystic.
    Thanks everyone! Interesting results, I thought its gonna be closer, like 45% yes and 50% no.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★
    I’ve been considering the exact same thing. I have the most mystic cc frags of any class. I have a duped Jane and no other good 6* mystics. If I get a mystic catalyst (and hopefully I’ll get another class first) I will rank her up for the title. I’ll let you know if I do, so you won’t be the only one if you do it!
  • Options
    laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    I was in kind of a similar situation with mutant T5CC i only had OML as a 6* mutant and i ranked him up to r3 for TB title, he does not have many uses but being TB makes it significantly easier to get another T5CC, so i would say just do it. It is an investment.
  • Options

I’ve been considering the exact same thing. I have the most mystic cc frags of any class. I have a duped Jane and no other good 6* mystics. If I get a mystic catalyst (and hopefully I’ll get another class first) I will rank her up for the title. I’ll let you know if I do, so you won’t be the only one if you do it!

Nice, we can be r3 Jane bros! But your Jane would be cooler, since she is duped. Still awesome.
  • Options
    laxthe said:

I was in kind of a similar situation with mutant T5CC i only had OML as a 6* mutant and i ranked him up to r3 for TB title, he does not have many uses but being TB makes it significantly easier to get another T5CC, so i would say just do it. It is an investment.

OML? Old Man Logan?? I would rank him up without question, without regret. He is far from useless.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would, HOWEVER!!
    With the current side quest, and gifting event rewards comming soon. You are very likely going to open 2 new 6 star champs within this month. Wait for those 2 crystals. Then do it if you do not get a better mystic.

Otherwise, I would r3 just about any champ for thronebreaker. Rewards are boosted nicely. And personally I see this rank up as a gateway to get to my next r3 a lot quicker. And I can level up all my other 5 and 6 star champs with all the increased prices from free crystals.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    No, its not worth it.
    I would wait at least for a couple of months. If she were duped, I would consider r3ing her, but that's not the case.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    No, its not worth it.
    Just FYI, I've r3d Symbiote Supreme to R3, which is a great champ. Then I've got Doom a couple of weeks later.