**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is up with Tier1Alphas recently...

2»

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Maybe we could get 3 or 5 in TB daily crystals as I’m certainly getting more t2a, t4b/c and t5b than I can deal with.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I spend all my glory on t1a and i do the arena as well.
    Im staring to run out of t4b now too. Maybe I'm just doing too many rank ups (i probably definitely am)

Yea, yesterday I suddenly ran into a drought of t4b, I legit have nothing now, tho It might be due to taking like 8 r1's to r5 over the past 2 months
    I think I have 1 precious t4b left. One of the reasons I dislike side quests where you can only do 1 difficulty, I need the lower cats but I don't wanna sacrifice the higher tier rewards for them, giving up an entire 6* crystal for t4b isn't very smart, until I pull iron fist again but hey, some iso.
    I did t4b arena after a very long time (hence why all my rants on game crashing in arena :D )

Terrible decision to make 6* use a 4* resource.
    It’s definitely bad design of 6*s require two different tiers of basic catalysts (t5bc and... t4bc? wtf). And it’s not only they require the lesser tier t4bc in addition of the expected t5bc, they require them at absurd amounts. Seven of them it’s a lot.
    As for the t1a catalysts limited flow, I’ve warned about that 2 years before. I’ve said that when 5* ranking up will be the mainstream, t1a will be the biggest bottleneck for that.
    Really the 70-80 t1a you can acquire monthly is just not enough. This needs to be doubled, at least. T1a can’t break the game by any mean, as selling them gives you the laughable 0.05% of a t2a catalyst, that they aren’t even high valued at this point.
    Also the inventory capacity of t1a is ridiculously low (12 and 15 for sigil), giving players the delusion of having a lot of them since they see them in overflow at stash. But it’s just require a couple of 5* r1-r3 to go straight to 0 t1a.
    Lesser catalysts SHOULDN’T be bottleneck for higher tier players.
    That’s plain bad and annoying game design.
    There are t5cc, t5bc or even t2a to bottleneck and control progress at high tiers.
    It’s high time Kabam should finally acknowledge as problematic and restore the t1a economy in the game 🤞
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Previously I had t1a expiring in my stash but currently I dont even have a single t1a. Is it just me or does everyone feel its quantity decreased. The higher the progression, the higher is the demand for more t1a to rank up champs but we are not getting a single t1a from uncollected and cavalier event quests. Some people may say just explore the master and normal eq, we gat only 3 from master and 2 from normal. I am facing this problem but I dont know about others. Please let me know if I am wrong.

I don't think it is a matter of the quantities being reduced as much as it is the game requiring so much in the rank up quantities.

- 5* to rank 1 uses 5
    - 5* to rank 2 uses 5
    - 5* to rank 3 uses 6
    - 5* to rank 4 uses 6
    - 5* to rank 5 uses 6