Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Show Your Amazing 6* rosters

124»

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

• Options
    KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    Probably the best luck around here

• Options
    BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    edited January 2021
    Some may question the rank ups but they have served me well non the less. Plus maxed 5*s can handle about anything.

• Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    How’s mine?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,462 ★★★★
    Those with a 6 star warlock deserve eternal bad luck 😤
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    600 shards left for first one
    and i am on 5.1.2
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Im too lazy to take a screen shot but I have a 6 star Doom, Claire and Mysterio, opening my 4th on Friday.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★

Not the best one, as I don't have any riddiculously good champions, but I do not complain. Doc Ock, Mysterio, Longshot, Spidergwen and Falcon are fun to play and I get to use them fairly often. Mephisto is good for Aarkus in V6 btw :smile:
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Not great, but not too bad either. Couple of useful champs and some complete trash.

• Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    It ain’t much but it’s honest work

• Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    edited January 2021

• Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    i would try to justify myself but you guys just aren't ready...also there is a abomination hiding in the 4th row(was two lazy to merge the screenshots together lol)
  • Options

i would try to justify myself but you guys just aren't ready...also there is a abomination hiding in the 4th row(was two lazy to merge the screenshots together lol)

Justify what?
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

Justify what?
    my rankups ,didnt that 6 star rank 2 yellowjacket (and kingpin) stare back at you lol..?
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Need...mystic iso

• Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    edited January 2021

My goal when I started playing was to see how far I could get without spending money.

(Since my daughter was born 2,5 years ago I’ve also stayed away from all AQ above map 4 and focused on story and event content).

It would be interesting to compare this roster with other lazy FTP leeches like me and find out if I should feel proud or ashamed! ;-)