Rank 5, 6 Stars in Arena?

Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Member Posts: 24 β˜…
So rank 5 6stars exist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOL

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes. As always.
    What's the problem here? Since when did they announced that an higher rank of 6-star's shouldn't be able to be in the arena?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Read the name of who u figth
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I keep seeing that guy around. His mastery set ups suck though
    Gamer said:

Read the name of who u figth

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I remember when I used to think kang and thanos teams were actually peoples rosters
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Hmm, other than OP maybe not knowing that Thanos/Kang Teams are non-mastery β€œpseudo arena teams” for what otherwise would be nonexistent matchups as you get towards end of the β€œpre-infinite-streak” matches...

I thought that Thanos/Kang teams had actually been limited to being at 6* r3 teams.

Had they always been 6* r5 teams this past year ?? Or is this relatively new that they have gone up to r5 now that so many top players actually have full r3 teams themselves ?
  • Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Member Posts: 24 β˜…
    They felt like R1 at best when I fought them
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 β˜…β˜…
    The are just bots
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hmm, other than OP maybe not knowing that Thanos/Kang Teams are non-mastery β€œpseudo arena teams” for what otherwise would be nonexistent matchups as you get towards end of the β€œpre-infinite-streak” matches...

I thought that Thanos/Kang teams had actually been limited to being at 6* r3 teams.

Had they always been 6* r5 teams this past year ?? Or is this relatively new that they have gone up to r5 now that so many top players actually have full r3 teams themselves ?

Always ben r5.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is fun to see what the PI of our champs will end up at. Usually the PI of kang/thanos teams in 4*b and 4*f arena's are about half the PI of our personal champs with suicide masteries active.
    So a 5/65 6* duped Luke Cage will be around 26000 PI with suicides.