**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 Help.

HedronHedron Posts: 359
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I am thinkikng of completing act 6 chapter2 in near future. My question is out of my roster (given below) who should be in the team for last quest and best counter for boss.

Secondly I am debating on taking my Morningstar to rank 4 and awakening her using a mystic gem (have 50+ stones). Will this be a good idea that she can drop champion to atleast last 10%.

Also can anyone provide me with a full 6.2.6 map.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Try r5 Cap he’s great for it for me
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Shaqatac said:

Try r5 Cap he’s great for it for me

Actuaaly I am concerned about the first 90% for which I dont think Cap is a great option. Maybe
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    You’ll need a strong mystic. The hood can work if you know how to play him
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I used cap for that fight, it was ok, just use sp3 so you have kinetic charges for the whole fight.
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Did you try to complete the Convention Clash champion when it came out? If not, no problem but here are my recommendations-
    1) Bring Cap IW: He's really useful in a ton of fights and is really safe since you just nullify the unstoppable while hitting. Just make sure you have atleast 1 Kinetic charge before charging in
    2)Try Ghost: She can manage most of the fights in that chapter, even without the wasp synergy(if you have the skill). Might be just me, but I don't really think I'm skilled enough to play carefully with her and avoid the unstoppable in the fight, but she's a good option nonetheless
    3)Bring she-hulk: yes, she's a difficult champion to play but if you can play her really well, she'll be your ticket to completing the fight
    Other than that most champions with a stagger/nullify effect can solo this guy if you play well
    Hope this helps!