**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• rayx20rayx20 Posts: 2
    It's back up
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    Shynight00 wrote: »
    And I opened nearly 500 arena boost crystals to help with getting Dr Voodoo. Now I am worried that they will expire and go to waste now.

Any 4* boosts in that lot? I opened around 400 and noticed that all of them were 3* ones even though it says that they contain 4* boosts as well...
  • L1ARL1AR Posts: 51
    Samsung s8 same login error as others. Been like this since 6am est
  • TSFTSF Posts: 1
    Game not running from more than 6 hrs. Can participate in AW
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Whats wrong is mobile freemium games. No compliance and governance on how to properly run the organization.
    Not fair to people that develop and support the game. Kabam upper management must be awful.
  • HtooHtooHtooHtoo Posts: 22
    Able to login now but Kabam didn't say anything abouth is WTF??
  • Dcstll22Dcstll22 Posts: 3
    Same here I've been trying to 4+ hours and a few of my alliance guys have been trying for 9+ hours.
  • DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    Hello guys!

i´m coming back from 2019 just to say that the game is finally working, just wait 2 more years!

Be patient please!
  • AdiR87AdiR87 Posts: 4

I have a Samsung note 3 and it's still down on my part...
  • Samsung Galaxy S5, model# SM-S903VL, Android Version 6.0.1

Can't log in...
    "Hello Android users - our engineers are making progress and we should have more information for you all soon. Thank you for your patience!"
  • Just got in!
  • Hoshii74Hoshii74 Posts: 3
    Took the day off of work dor the voodoo arena and i get this ****.. really upsrt
    Just got in!

So do I.
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    @sbb75 they don't have a fast revert process such as web developing in real time. I guess they have a small team. If it's not a Google play integration problem, I think about optimised module being installed yesterday for 4G network. If the google play integration provider app was corrupted, they will wait all integration and regression tests run.
  • GrajdamomGrajdamom Posts: 1
    I'm still not able to log in. Just tried.
  • sharathsharath Posts: 22
    Our alliance war is in progress. Please help to resolve this problem asap.
    Also, will the arena time extend because of this outage ? Because i want to grind for Dr. Voodoo
  • Try to login now. I just tried and it worked. It took 5 plus hours but it worked.
  • CURRENT ALLIANCE WAR MUST BE VOID AND ALSO YOU KABAM STOPPED US FROM GETTING DR. VOODOO.. REWARDS AND POINTS ARE GONE.. ROCKET QUEST RUINED..

I HOPE THIS WILL REACH YOU..
  • leedstopleedstop Posts: 3
    got to say I posted a thread and a mod warned me about my language good to see they have priorities right
  • FelixFialhoFelixFialho Posts: 1
    Same here. Galaxy s7.
  • Klwip8p3vc84v.png
    guys i just logged in :)
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited June 2017
    @sbb75 in these cases, a prior version should be enabled till fix the last update. The revert process don't works well. Downtime is so long...
  • About time....I lost so much
  • MOTLEYMOTLEY Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    What's up? I haven't been able to log in for 6+ hours after updating the game. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled the game and NOTHING!!
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    anything abt the rewards
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Why is the game not down for emergency maintenance for everyone. IPhone users have a clear advantage, completely unfair, plus this needs to be fixed ASAP for all users in alliances so Android players are able to hel0 with AQ and AW.
    k2mvddoiw5y6.jpg

This is what should have happened...a long time ago. Now I think we really need a rollback. Not gonna happen though, rerun of Voodoo is best we'll see.
  • TheKrizsiTheKrizsi Posts: 17
    Game is back, lots of time and chance lost tho...