**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Help with 6* R2 Decision

I'd love some thoughts on who I should take to r2 out of the following champs. So far, my r2 (I have no r3 champs yet, still building up t5 class catalysts) are: Elsa Bloodstone (awakened), Sunspot (unawakened) and Warlock (unawakened).

Help with 6* R2 Decision 29 votes

Cull Obsidian (awakened)
0%
Red Guardian (unawakened)
3%
Chimps 1 vote
Storm (Pyramid X) (unawakened)
0%
Namor (unawakened)
0%
Symbiote Supreme (unawakened)
0%
Guardian (unawakened)
0%
Emma Frost (unawakened)
6%
mrTequilasRockypantherx 2 votes
Dragon Man (unawakened)
10%
XxicylovexX[Deleted User]ThePredator1001 3 votes
Red Magneto (unawakened)
79%
Alfa_PigeonAjisdopeevilKINGwilsonKamikaze_TurtleBrokenpseudosaneLibertyPrimeV1Cowboyschamploo1EtjamaMrBanksSarvanga1_StaphMemberRenaxqqXguard77AdokZan0ZeuszeroGr8TonyStarkRap027Scrubhan 23 votes
Aegon (unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Symbiote supreme does bleeds and power
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    I'm a big advocate for ranking diversity and you have so many mutants. Mags is a game changer though and counters so much content!

If you want to rank someone in a class you don't have at R2, I'd say Dragon Man. I recently maxed out my 5* and really enjoy his mechanics.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Honorable mention to Sym Supreme, but it's Red Mags easily.
  • Options
    Thank you, everyone! I think my path forward is clear... I did just pull a 6* CAIW, but wouldn't rank him up until he was awakened... good problem to have, but I really appreciate the help!
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)

Thank you, everyone! I think my path forward is clear... I did just pull a 6* CAIW, but wouldn't rank him up until he was awakened... good problem to have, but I really appreciate the help!

CAIW is still extremely good unawakened.